Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT Architect
Vehicle Showcase
Bought my first jeep last year (2020 mojave) after having to give up the 2 vehicle life so i compromised between my 17 ram rebel and 09 sky redline

Don't think there will be any going back

First night in the garage

Jeep Gladiator Mud Bunny - no idea what im doing 20200909_105324
Sponsored

OP
OP

Airro

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT Architect
Vehicle Showcase
Birthday last month was new wheels.. fuel SHOK 17x9 -12mm in anthracite

Have a bunch of other little additions I'll post as I get pics

Jeep Gladiator Mud Bunny - no idea what im doing 20210310_164402

Jeep Gladiator Mud Bunny - no idea what im doing 20210310_164350

Also added rough country contoured steps for the wife, fit amazing and hide the pinch weld

Last edited:
OP
OP

Airro

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT Architect
Vehicle Showcase
few pics of little things on the interior and added wheel specs above

knob additions, started with blue but didnt like the color transition so these are an orangey-red depending on the light.. makes things easier on the eyes
Jeep Gladiator Mud Bunny - no idea what im doing 20210412_214819

mandatory first aid kit, everything but tourniquets and airway spreaders (need to find more room)
Jeep Gladiator Mud Bunny - no idea what im doing 20210412_214915

lastly hand wrapped the grab handles, went through a few different iterations of paracord before i found some the looked just right... all four corners done just need to finish up the big passenger grab handle
Jeep Gladiator Mud Bunny - no idea what im doing 20210412_214843

Killroy Was Here

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Bought my first jeep last year (2020 mojave) after having to give up the 2 vehicle life so i compromised between my 17 ram rebel and 09 sky redline

Don't think there will be any going back

First night in the garage
If you're like me, I don't think you'll miss the other two vehicles much.
The only problem with my Mojave is I can't get the smile off my face!😁

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport (hers) and Overland (His)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
few pics of little things on the interior and added wheel specs above

knob additions, started with blue but didnt like the color transition so these are an orangey-red depending on the light.. makes things easier on the eyes
20210412_214819.jpg

mandatory first aid kit, everything but tourniquets and airway spreaders (need to find more room)
20210412_214915.jpg

lastly hand wrapped the grab handles, went through a few different iterations of paracord before i found some the looked just right... all four corners done just need to finish up the big passenger grab handle
20210412_214843.jpg
Where did you get the knob additions, looking for something to spruce up the interior of my overland, and nice rig, it's the little things that make a big difference

Sponsored

OP
OP

Airro

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT Architect
Vehicle Showcase
here is the link to amazon where i got them, it is all 4 covers (aluminum i believe, pretty nice and light. fit perfect) you will need to make sure you get the right version for your trim level, not sure but i think sport/s and overland have a different texture on the knob

Amazon.com: Voodonala Air Conditioner Headlight Switch Knob Trim for 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler JL JLU Gladiator JT, Red Aluminum Alloy 4pcs: Industrial & Scientific

looks like they added orange now, i may have to check those out

OP
OP

Airro

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT Architect
Vehicle Showcase
Got this hard tonneau off amazon right after i bought the jeep, maybe not the prettiest but its 95% water tight and takes maybe 5 minutes to remove or install and has a 400? Lb load limit on top

Jeep Gladiator Mud Bunny - no idea what im doing 20210413_181217

And Christmas was filling the bed
Jeep Gladiator Mud Bunny - no idea what im doing 20210413_181234

OP
OP

Airro

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT Architect
Vehicle Showcase
added this little phone holder for now... works great, fits great

i have leather trimmed dash and it clamps down perfect, im not even using any of the tape to hold it in place

Amazon.com: CheroCar for Jeep Phone Holder Cellphone Mount for 2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler JL,Interior Accessories.

also installed a pedal commander, shout out to them and Aaron in support. I had one from a previous vehicle i was going to get rid of but a simple inquiry to their support and they sent me a software update that made it compatible with the gladiator :rock::rock:

OP
OP

Airro

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT Architect
Vehicle Showcase
ordered some tube doors and mesh top/shades today... hopefully be in next week and can get some photos up

also ordered door hangers but still working on a hoist setup as my garage has an overly tall ceiling

reminding myself also previously added and adding in links where still available
- in channel rain guards
Amazon.com: XBEEK in-Channel Side Window Deflectors Ventvisor Front and Rear Visors for 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler JL and Gladiator JT 2020-2021 Accessories (4-Door): Automotive

- door latch covers
Amazon.com: YOCTM Door Lock Switches Cover for 2018 2019 2020 2021 Jeep Wrangler JL JT Willys Sport S Rubicon Deluxe Sport Utility 2-Door Door Lock Cover Sticker Accessories Black ABS (2-Door/4-Door) (Pack of 4): Industrial & Scientific

- stubby antenna
Amazon.com: ONE250 Short Antenna for Jeep Wrangler JK JKU JL JLU Rubicon Sahara (2007-2021), Jeep Gladiator (JL) (2007-2021), Jeep Gladiator [JT] (2020-2021), Jeep Compass (2006-2021) (Black): Garden & Outdoor

- sill/entry guards
Amazon.com: Mopar Jeep Gladiator Door Sill Guards OEM: Automotive

- center console organizer
Amazon.com: A ABIGAIL Compatible with Center Console Organizer Tray Wrangler JL/JLU 2018 2019 2020 2021 and Gladiator JT Truck 2020 2021 Insert Armrest Accessories Black: Automotive

- dead pedal
Amazon.com: BESKE Steel Dead Pedal Left Side Foot Rest Pedal for 2018 2021 Jeep Wrangler JL JLU Unlimited: Automotive

- finished wrapping passenger grab handle
Amazon.com : BORED? PARACORD! - 1', 10', 25', 50', 100' Hanks & 250', 1000' Spools of Parachute 550 Cord Type III 7 Strand Paracord Well Over 300 Colors - Spy - 100 Feet : Sports & Outdoors

- blue jeep cup holder inserts
N/A - amazon

- hitch plug
Amazon.com: Genuine Jeep Accessories 82208453AB Hitch Receiver Plug: Automotive

- redline hood quicklift
Amazon.com: Redline Tuning 21-20003-02 Hood QuickLIFT PLUS Bolt-in System Compatible with Jeep Gladiator 2020+ (All Black Components): Automotive

Sponsored

OP
OP

Airro

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT Architect
Vehicle Showcase
That hood lift system looks amazing!!!
it is, ive had similar on all my trucks... 1 finger lift and stays up on its own

KC_H

First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
it is, ive had similar on all my trucks... 1 finger lift and stays up on its own
So the question is Rival or Redline Tuning hood lift kit?

Edit: I just installed the Rival hood lift kit, it took 10 to 15 minutes and works great. $79 from Rivalusa site with free shipping.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Airro

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT Architect
Vehicle Showcase
got my ARC door hangers last week, finally stopped being lazy and got some 2x6s and get the doors hung up tonight... work great with my in-channel rain guards since these slide up into the window slot

Jeep Gladiator Mud Bunny - no idea what im doing 2021-05-18

sneak peak there in the corner are the tube doors, dont have them assembled yet, hopefully by the weekend (still have quite a few rainy days in a row left here in iowa)

also first time taking the doors off, had to take a quick drive around the cul-de-sac even if it is raining
Jeep Gladiator Mud Bunny - no idea what im doing 2021-05-18 (1)

hiding behind the jeep is a lange hoist a top, i have the frame assembled but havent gotten the crank and the pulleys mounted yet.. again hopefully i get to it this week and can get some additional photos up... lastly did buy the two piece sun shades for when the top is off, havent gotten to try them out yet either

looking at some door hinge pins/guides to replace the factory bolts to make swapping doors easier, probably just grab some amazon ones unless anyone has suggestions

OP
OP

Airro

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT Architect
Vehicle Showcase
tube doors assembled and installed tonight... then for a little inaugural drive (and mandatory tacos)

Jeep Gladiator Mud Bunny - no idea what im doing 2021-05-19 (2)

wife and kid approved.... she even asked to go look at campers before we made it home in the rain