Sponsored

My Gator Retro/Export style/Overlander Gladiator Rubicon build.

OP
OP
JTRUBI

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Nice looking rig, im sure ill see you around im in TO. Where did you pick up the mirrors with the marker lights? Haven't seen any for a JT
Thanks, i actually ordered it through my parts dept. it’s an export only part but you can order them through any Canadian Jeep parts dept.
Sponsored

Mr.volleyball13

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 gladiaor
Oh nice nice. Where did you order it from ? I actually work in sales at Downsview Chrysler. Could have helped you out with your order.
Ordered it from the Ajax dealership, they were pretty nice and gave me a $4500 discount as I had my old jeep serviced there. These JT's are definitely pricey though, then adding in all the extras puts a large hole in the pocket.

Last edited:

Martinnfb

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Hi Chris , this is so far my favourite build thread. Love what you did with your truck. The wheels are absolutely stunning, perfect and tasteful styling, well done.
You also inspired me to go with the Leer canopy. Could you tell me what was the colour code for the black they used. Seems like a perfect match.
Cheers
Martin

Ferg

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired College Instructor
Vehicle Showcase
I love the retro Jeep decals. NICE!

Sponsored

OP
OP
JTRUBI

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Any updates on this awesome Gladiator build @JTRUBI?
I actually got rid of it after doing a trip across Canada with it. That was back in September 2022. It unfortunately broke down again during the trip and when I got back I had the cams replaced for the fourth time ( total of 8 cams, and lifters ) in the two years and 90k that I owned it. I know it was bought by someone else and the cams failed again not long after they owned it. They parted out quite a bit of the truck and then it was sold again. Last I’ve heard is it still has the wheels, tires, lift and snorkel. But the cap, bumper, winch, lights and small accessories are all gone now. Pretty sure it’s well over 100k now too.
These were the last pics of my trip in Aug 2022 before I got rid of it.

IMG_2488.jpeg

IMG_2501.jpeg

IMG_2510.jpeg

IMG_2536.jpeg

IMG_2570.jpeg

IMG_2632.jpeg

IMG_2640.jpeg

IMG_2701.jpeg

SKT

First Name
SKT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Thanks for the update; although, bummer to hear about the continued cam issue and that you got rid of it.

Sure was a sharp looking overland rig. Digging the style/approach you went with it!
Sponsored