My Mojave Snazberry build

srsfunk

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sanzberry Mojave
Never did this with my Wrangler so I thought I start one for my Mojave.

I was getting to the point where my Sport S was just to basic and there were just to many things I wanted to add. I tried to trade it for a Rubicon Wrangler in January but was insulted with the trade numbers, so I changed the grill added LED's but it just wasn't enough. I kept hearing of great trade numbers and I've loved the Mojave since I first heard of it so I started looking. As luck would have it I found almost exactly the truck I built online. It showed up at the dealer on the Friday of Memorial Day weekend, I found it Monday morning, they were open and now its mine. It was still sitting exactly where it was dropped off when I test drove it. I get supplier pricing so the dealing was easy, I also got almost 10K more for my trade than the January lowball.

I made some mistakes and had a couple do overs on the Wrangler but I learned a ton. Hoping I can learn from that and do a better job on this one. So far I'm so much happier with my Gladiator!

Not a ton done yet, Door sills protectors, Bedrug mat, Undercover Armorflex hard folding bed cover, and the front half of the Alien Shade recycled from the wrangler.

CMM mirrors are ordered and on their way and pretty sure LOD armor steps will be ordered this weekend. Now to decide on lift (probably AEV spacer and geo brackets), wheels and tire size.
Jeep Gladiator My Mojave Snazberry build IMG_4560
Jeep Gladiator My Mojave Snazberry build IMG_4072
Sponsored