Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self-Employed
Just followed you on Instagram. I'm doing similar, trying to build it into a truly adventure ready truck. :)
Awesome! These trucks are a fantastic platform on which to build a go-anywhere expedition vehicle.
Sponsored

Red_5

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra, GX460, Miata race car
I'm really struggling with which Gladiator to get for an overland rig, a diesel Rubicon or a Mojave. I'm a big diesel fan but some of the issues I'm seeing have me a little worried. The Mojave seems pretty good out of the gate really . . .

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Another thread pushing traffic to monetized Insta/youtube feeds. Yay.

im so tired of people funding vacation lifestyles and big sponsored builds off of forums built around community collaboration. Ever since “X Overland” did this, it’s driven the entire space down.

Sponsored

Courtsm3

First Name
Kayle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Thin Blue Line

im so tired of people funding vacation lifestyles and big sponsored builds off of forums built around community collaboration. Ever since “X Overland” did this, it’s driven the entire space down.
Overland for the sake of Overland. I agree Kurt.

I was asked to be featured on a “youtube” channel for my custom trailer build that got some interest. I declined. Im also anti social media and anti social lol. The crowd funded lifestyles I just never understood. Ah maybe I'm simple.

The White Rabbit

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self Employed
Congratulations! I have family over in the mountains of Western NC. Beautiful area.
Baby has not born yet, but my lovely family at camp Lejeunne will deliver him soon

take the free sti

I was asked to be featured on a “youtube” channel for my custom trailer build that got some interest. I declined. Im also anti social media and anti social lol. The crowd funded lifestyles I just never understood. Ah maybe I'm simple.
im just thinking, to each his own and take what works for you and forget the rest. We al l after all have different needs, likes, and dislikes. Jeep wave đź‘‹ and role.

The White Rabbit

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self Employed
Baby has not born yet, but my lovely family at camp Lejeunne will deliver him soon

take the free sti

im just thinking, to each his own and take what works for you and forget the rest. We al l after all have different needs, likes, and dislikes. Jeep wave đź‘‹ and role.
SMH what a mess I made🤭

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation

its such a saturated market of click bait.

OP
OP
smoverland

smoverland

First Name
Riley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self-Employed

You're entitled to your opinion, but we make zero money from Instagram and YouTube. In fact, my fiance and I are self-employed and finance 100% of our travels out-of-pocket.

Sponsored

OP
OP
smoverland

smoverland

First Name
Riley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self-Employed
I'm really struggling with which Gladiator to get for an overland rig, a diesel Rubicon or a Mojave. I'm a big diesel fan but some of the issues I'm seeing have me a little worried. The Mojave seems pretty good out of the gate really . . .
We love the Mojave. Haven't had any experience with the diesel, but we do know a few people who have and love them!

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
You're entitled to your opinion, but we make zero money from Instagram and YouTube. In fact, my fiance and I are self-employed and finance 100% of our travels out-of-pocket.
yeah. I dont buy it. Blog. Insta. Logos. Etc. the goal here is to start driving traffic to your blog page/ig/tube and get the advertising dollars/sponsorship. People dont go through the effort of logo’s and blogs and posts like this just to share trip pics.

my guess is you’re making this an additional income stream so you can keep traveling around. Which is fine, but let’s call it what it Is. Using the forum to fish traffic for monetization.

thats not what this place is for, and a few of us are getting sick of seeing these posts.

do you, but a lot of us feel like we got enough waya’s and enough x overlands and all the rest.…you’re just the latest. could be worse, i guess. My favorite is still @Wizzard005 and their side hustle on onlyfans getting all the beta orbiters to empty their pockets for her chub lingerie vids.

good luck.

OP
OP
smoverland

smoverland

First Name
Riley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self-Employed
I knew exactly who you were talking about when you made your uninformed comment. Again, you're entitled to your opinion, but your opinion is wrong.

I'm not going to engage in an online "argument" with someone that doesn't know me.

My fiance and I literally write website content for a living. I went to school for creative writing. I enjoy writing, Jeeps, photography, and connecting with people who enjoy similar things. That's kind of the whole point of the internet.

Would I complain if I made money from a "side hustle"? Absolutely not. Is that my goal? No. I've been posting about my adventures, having fun developing a "brand," and truly embracing things that interest me for years.

So, as I try to make friends and enjoy in the adventures of like-minded people, feel free to spread negativity and attack people you don't know. I wouldn't do the same to you -- it's not my style -- but again, you do you.

All the best. Jeep on 🤙

bigsky

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Gladiator Mojave
Just bought my first Jeep, a Mojave, about a month ago and have enjoyed this forum as well as these Youtube series to learn and see what others are doing. Watching thread.

Wyofuy069

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 jt Mojave
Occupation
Sales
Overland if you can make money from a few of us here and we are happy with you that is great. I buy and watch videos from several people Through these boards. So far I feel like everyone I have dealt with is ethical and straightforward. I for one wish you the best and I hope you can make money doing what you love.
Sponsored