Sponsored

GladiSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 08 S2000 CR, 08 S2000, 22 392 XR Order
Build Thread
Link
I just got the truck home from opticoat treatment. It’s like glass. Highly recommend.

25EB4C17-AE58-471A-9D4C-56EAFFBE3E08.jpeg

AD1330ED-FB14-4B8A-9B3B-082D9808ABCE.jpeg
HOLY S*$%!!!!! Looks so good!! That's the best looking Gladiator I've seen yet. Because of your pics, I changed my order last minute to Hydro on my Mojave! Enjoy!!
Sponsored

GladiSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Sweet. I was between the grey and the blue.
Sammmmeeeee! I initially ordered Sting-Gray but at the last second, changed over to Blue before he submitted. All because of your pics and color choice!

grandsrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Could one of you post the front spring part numbers please?

Sponsored

GladiSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
@MSGEngineering this thread needs more pics of your beautiful Hydro Mojave!!! More angles!! Please. Lol

Undecided

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport S w/ Max Tow!
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Curious what made you go with Mojave?
Struggling to pick between Mojave and Rubi

MR GRANITE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave Gobi
Had a couple of Jk and a JL RUBICONS. Really did not need all the Rubi equipment and never came close to using any of them to their potential, just wanted top of the line. Always thought they rode extremely rough. Drove the Mojave and ride is much smoother. Also really liked the looks of the new Mojave hood. Very happy with my Mojave.

Undecided

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport S w/ Max Tow!
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Had a couple of Jk and a JL RUBICONS. Really did not need all the Rubi equipment and never came close to using any of them to their potential, just wanted top of the line. Always thought they rode extremely rough. Drove the Mojave and ride is much smoother. Also really liked the looks of the new Mojave hood. Very happy with my Mojave.
thank you! I’m coming up from a Cherokee Trailhawk. Been able to do the trails I’ve wanted so far with only the back lockers. I’ve not ever been “fast off roading” like what the Mojave is made for which is making it hard to pick which way to go. The Mojave appears more fun but Rubi May be more useful(?)
But also read that the JT shouldn’t even really be a crawler cause of length and is better fitted in Mojave builds...

lots to think about

plus the orange accents are awesome and really don’t care for the rubi red

Sponsored

darksidedesign

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave in Gator
Occupation
Graphic Designer / Illustrator
I was having the same struggle. I was 100% sold on the Rubicon right up until they released the Mojave. I decided to wait to test drive a Mojave. I was fortunate enough to test drive both a Rubicon and a Mojave back to back. Taking both down the same pothole filled road. That's all it took. The smoothness of the ride in the Mojave was unmatched. The comfort of the seats. The feel of the steering wheel in my hands. The smile on my face as I drove it. I knew which one I wanted.

I don't ever see me doing any rock crawling. I have however taken my Mojave on some fairly rocky dirt roads and got her up to 70 mph as it glided over the bumps. We had the top and doors off. I complained to my son after that I had dust in my teeth. He said "that's because you were smiling the whole time." He was right.

I could not be happier with my decision.

Jeep Gladiator My new 2020 Mojave Gladiator IMG_1696

GladiatorG8R

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Could not agree more. The Mojave rides amazing on road to me. I knew it as soon as I test drove mine. Very happy with my selection. Hope they come out with some Mojave accessories soon. I like the rubber mats with Jeep in red. We really need some with Jeep in orange for all of the Mojave Gladiators.

Zach

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
So there was no big paticulqr reason besides the fact the Mojave can do 90% of what the rubicon can do. The features the look pulled me into it plus like everyone said it’s a smooth ride! The stuff it can’t do you can get modified to make it like the rubi or even better. I felt u get more bang for your buck with the Mojave Its heavy duty and can do it all! Look up the difference between the two and just look at what you do more and go from there! You won’t go wrong either way!

Stylinhonda

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Can you lift the Mojave and still retain the nice feel? Has anyone tried the AEV Spacer Lift?

I wonder how a Clayton 3.5” with comparable Fox/King Shocks would do? (I realize most people won’t lift a Mojave)

I just love the hood, seats, steering wheel, beefed up frame etc.