Sponsored

My wife took the Gladiator to pick up our daughter from Grandma’s house...

Alans17

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
So we’ve only had the Gladiator less than 3 weeks and it’s become mostly my daily driver, but my wife does like it. So she took it a while ago with my older daughter to pick up our younger daughter from Grandma’s house. This is probably the third time she’s driven it.

Anyways, she’s been gone a while so I just called her to see where she was. Turns out all four girls went for a country drive and they’re all still out exploring.

Im glad my wife is taking an interest! Might make it easier to convince her of upgrades!
Sponsored

Checkairspeed

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited, Future 2021 Gladiator
So we’ve only had the Gladiator less than 3 weeks and it’s become mostly my daily driver, but my wife does like it. So she took it a while ago with my older daughter to pick up our younger daughter from Grandma’s house. This is probably the third time she’s driven it.

Anyways, she’s been gone a while so I just called her to see where she was. Turns out all four girls went for a country drive and they’re all still out exploring.

Im glad my wife is taking an interest! Might make it easier to convince her of upgrades!
Talk about over the hills and through the woods...

Sponsored

AzRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
THREE Gladiators, and a JL Wrangler
Yeah we had a similar situation....... Now look at my picture to the left, and read my signature line below.
<------

funnypanda196

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah we had a similar situation....... Now look at my picture to the left, and read my signature line below.
<------
This is the best post I have seen yet. I had a 2012 Liberty and recently got a sting gray gladiator Overland. I had wanted a wrangler for a long time but when the gladiator came out knew it would be great.

Artsifrtsi

First Name
Jude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2005 Wrangler X
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Resident Pompous A-Hole
Well just upgrade and share if we have to. No budget for another one!
So, what vehicle are you getting handed down from your wife? And will her screen name on here be “Mrs.Alans17”?

OP
OP
Alans17

Alans17

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
So, what vehicle are you getting handed down from your wife? And will her screen name on here be “Mrs.Alans17”?
Ha! The other vehicle is a fully loaded Sorento. All things considered, it’s pretty nice. But it’s a completely different animal.

mtngoat92081

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Max Tow, Mazdaspeed 3

My wife has fallen in love with the Gladiator too and now wants a Jeep ha ha.

This is great and would be a dream come true for me...

I've had 4 Jeep Wranglers, (YJ, and 3 TJ's) and wheeled them all. Wife has never been into them. It's been about 10yrs since my jeeping days and now that I'm waiting for my JT I'm hoping to give it another try. Even if I can't sell her on a new JLU, I'd settle for the new Bronco parked beside my JT in the garage!

Sponsored

GoVR46

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Rubicon, 2014 Highlander, 2007 BMW 335i (725 whp)

Uh, I don’t think there coming back.
You should put a BOLO out on them LOL.

B-RAD

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator (on order)
Occupation
Fleet Manager
I’ve had my gladiator 3 weeks as well. Before picking it up my wife said “ ohh you were serious about this” she called it “hideous”. At first ride she said she would never drive it again lol. It was a rainy dark night and it’s a manual transmission. Since, at the Jersey Shore she took it out topless and she signed up for “trunk or treat” and decorated the bed. It’s been a slow process but she is coming around. She even likes my new wheels and tires which was a stretch to buy on a 3 week old lease lol.

EJS

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2020 Gladiator Mojave, 2017 Maserati Gran Tourismo, 1967 Chevrolet Camaro
My wife wanted to swipe my Gladiator Rubicon, and I had dodged her for a while. Before I knew it we had a Mojave in the driveway as well!

Factoid

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Porsche Cayenne 1964 Corvette
Occupation
Performance Coach
My wife is afraid of my Gladiator.

And that’s just the way I like it.
Sponsored