First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR, '08 JKUX, '08 JKUS
Another slush mats and bed liner here, been in JB for 24 hrs now.
I'm going to try and not worry too much... @19Delta was in JB for 4 days according to the tracker. My ship date is supposed to be 12/6 and the next phase is either JS or KZ for us, so I think I'm still in the window...

Nomad1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator & 2018 JKU
Occupation
Project Manager
I'm going to try and not worry too much... @19Delta was in JB for 4 days according to the tracker. My ship date is supposed to be 12/6 and the next phase is either JS or KZ for us, so I think I'm still in the window...
I'm in the same spot as both of you, slush and liner in JB with ship date 12/6
@bbowsa where in PA?

87chief

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 XJ - 22 JT
Occupation
Caterpillar Parts Manager
I'm going to guess yes... although within KZ, there are a bunch of sub-codes... but I would generally say you're in KZ-land. Congrats!!
awesome! thanks!
I'd update your tracker but I've learned the hard way that anything even remotely close to an excel format does not mix well with me. For everyone's benefit on here ill stay far away from that thing.

19Delta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built JKUR to an F150 FX4, to my 2022 Mojave!
Mine is still sitting there. No new update.
Jeep Gladiator MY22 Only - Anyone moved to D1? 1638554007197

That's my fear. I have slush mats and the spray in bed liner that I have been reading some of the posts about it being in short supply. Hopefully we don't have to wait! I have never been more excited about a vehicle as I am this one but I have never ordered before. I always settled for what was on the lot. I know this one will be exactly what I want!
I am in the EXACT same scenario! I have never ordered a vehicle. I haven't ever bought new! I am so excited!

Yes, you guys are in JB (as am I)... I also ordered slush mats and bed liner. 🤞

Another slush mats and bed liner here, been in JB for 24 hrs now.
I also ordered slush mats and bed liner. But I also ordered a LOT of other options, so who knows what the hold-up is!

Whatever happened to the 7 degrees of separation people talk about. It seems like someone on this forum would know somebody that works at the Toledo plant and could tell us what the hold-up! I know somebody who works at the chevy truck plant... but who cares about a cheby! 🤣

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
OHJeeper

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)

I am in the EXACT same payment! I have never ordered a vehicle. I haven't ever bought new! I am so excited!

I also ordered slush mats and bed liner. But I also ordered a LOT of other options, so who knows what the hold up is!

Whatever happened to the 7 degrees of seperation people talk about. It seems like someone on this forum would know somebody that works at the Toledo plant and could tell us what the hold up! I know somebody who works at the chevy truck plant... but who cares about a cheby! 🤣
I think you are in JS, not JB.... JS is a hold prior to shipping. Maybe ask your dealer for the exact code to be sure?

Nomad1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Project Manager

Sponsored

LJRome

First Name
Lambert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Treasurer

I am in the EXACT same payment! I have never ordered a vehicle. I haven't ever bought new! I am so excited!

I also ordered slush mats and bed liner. But I also ordered a LOT of other options, so who knows what the hold up is!

Whatever happened to the 7 degrees of seperation people talk about. It seems like someone on this forum would know somebody that works at the Toledo plant and could tell us what the hold up! I know somebody who works at the chevy truck plant... but who cares about a cheby! 🤣
I did too! Got doors off mirrors, dual top so soft top is in bed, trifold hard cover, spray in bed liner, slush mats, etc. I think I added everything but the half doors...ha ha! I wanted it all!

Miggs16

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Occupation
Mechanic
is it odd that I'm in KZ and not showing up on the cryptotracker? that thing doesn't like me
As I was double checking mine, I just saw yours come up with a found build sheet.
Saw because I matched the name.

Nomad1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Project Manager
i checked mine earlier and nothing, just looked on cryptostickers and the build sheet is there now. Is there any way to see the sheet?

87chief

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 XJ - 22 JT
Occupation
Caterpillar Parts Manager
As I was double checking mine, I just saw yours come up with a found build sheet.
Saw because I matched the name.
looks like there must be a little delay to it. thanks!

OP
OP
OHJeeper

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)