MY22 Only - Anyone moved to D1?

MJDGator

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Taco
Fyi, ordered 11/6. Got notified by the tracker on Wednesday Dec 1st that my build sheet was available. Went through Jeep Chat on Thursday to get a build date and my Gladiator is ready for shipping. Got notified today through the tracker that the sticker is available. Confirmed this all with the dealer.
Sponsored

OurJTOverland

First Name
TPM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC 2500, 2003 H-D FLH 2020 Kia Telluride
Occupation
Plumber
Just now received a ship date from the dealer for the first time. Ordered 10/25, ship date is now 12/20. I updated the sheet, ours was one of the few without a date on the sheet. Build is:
Gladiator Overland Sting Gray
3.6 Gas
6 speed manual
Satin Black Grille
All Terrain Tires
Black hard top
Spray in bedliner
Soft Tri-Fold tonneau
Leather
8.4/Alpine
LED Lighting Group
Cold weather package
Trailer package

IanNubbit

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL 2 Door Sport 6MT & 2022 JT 6MT Sport
Occupation
Mopar Dealer Tech
Guys I have an issue/question/confusion. I ordered nothing but Sirius, Rolling cover, Window bag, and slush mats. But my build sheet (finally out) shows the 7” screen???? I mean stoked for apple CarPlay for free basically, but also disappointed as now I’ll have the lame extra button crazy layout for the cluster. Really wanted the 20-21 super simple cluster. Did they are the 5.3” for free this year?
Jeep Gladiator MY22 Only - Anyone moved to D1? 824A408F-1648-4484-8936-0EA726CC9C3E

Chesapeakejeep

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 xj
Got some sad news today… so my slimy dealer told me when I ordered the truck that whatever discounts I’m eligible for when the truck comes in they would be happy to give me… so me trusting them took the bait. So today I stop in to give them the info for the employee discount and my first responder discount and he hits me with the sop story of we can’t do that do to inventory issues. Mind you they have a lot of brand new wagoners and grand cherokees. It was a total of 4k in discounts so I walked from the deal :( nothing pisses me off more then being lied to.

Chesapeakejeep

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 xj
On the upside of all of that after I left the dealership and sat in the gas station parking lot contemplating my life decisions I decided to jump on auto trader and found the exact vehicle I ordered. same color engine and every option with the addition of the nicer wheels. Called them up they honored my discounts and took it one step further with an additional 500 off! I was blown away. I’m picking it up in the morning! Still bummed I don’t get my custom order tho

Sponsored

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22jtsD , 06XK, 21KL - Retired(97ZJ,15JKU, 00WJ,)
Guys I have an issue/question/confusion. I ordered nothing but Sirius, Rolling cover, Window bag, and slush mats. But my build sheet (finally out) shows the 7” screen???? I mean stoked for apple CarPlay for free basically, but also disappointed as now I’ll have the lame extra button crazy layout for the cluster. Really wanted the 20-21 super simple cluster. Did they are the 5.3” for free this year?
Jeep Gladiator MY22 Only - Anyone moved to D1? 824A408F-1648-4484-8936-0EA726CC9C3E
7" touchscreen is the radio, the instrument cluster is the one behind steering wheel. You may still have the basic cluster.

87chief

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 XJ - 22 JT
Occupation
Caterpillar Parts Manager
On the upside of all of that after I left the dealership and sat in the gas station parking lot contemplating my life decisions I decided to jump on auto trader and found the exact vehicle I ordered. same color engine and every option with the addition of the nicer wheels. Called them up they honored my discounts and took it one step further with an additional 500 off! I was blown away. I’m picking it up in the morning! Still bummed I don’t get my custom order tho
i see whatcha did there haha

congrats!

IanNubbit

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Mopar Dealer Tech
7" touchscreen is the radio, the instrument cluster is the one behind steering wheel. You may still have the basic cluster.
it does still have the 3.5” b&w cluster. But I didn’t realize they got rid of the 5” radio. Wife’s happy she gets dual zone climate now, and I’m very happy to have CarPlay, but kinda sad that I’m going to HAVE to have the larger center controls. Loved the look of the base one with the 5” screen from years past, no wasted buttons and larger buttons with better HVAC controls. I guess 2 (3 if you count the bigger screen) goods makes the one bad passable

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22jtsD , 06XK, 21KL - Retired(97ZJ,15JKU, 00WJ,)
it does still have the 3.5” b&w cluster. But I didn’t realize they got rid of the 5” radio. Wife’s happy she gets dual zone climate now, and I’m very happy to have CarPlay, but kinda sad that I’m going to HAVE to have the larger center controls. Loved the look of the base one with the 5” screen from years past, no wasted buttons and larger buttons with better HVAC controls. I guess 2 (3 if you count the bigger screen) goods makes the one bad passable
Ohh gotcha yea I get that. Less to break too. I'm betting they justified it by the upgrade take rate

OurJTOverland

First Name
TPM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC 2500, 2003 H-D FLH 2020 Kia Telluride
Occupation
Plumber
The bigger the display, the better the rearview camera display. I ordered the Overland, hearing now that the 8.4 is standard on the Overland, but I paid (Or ordered) $3,225 for the popular equipment group which includes the 8.4. Maybe that option price will be less now if the display is standard?

Sponsored

IanNubbit

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Mopar Dealer Tech
Ohh gotcha yea I get that. Less to break too. I'm betting they justified it by the upgrade take rate
Yeah the whole truck was basically “less to break” as the main idea. At least I don’t need a phone mount anymore since I’ll have CarPlay. Wasn’t ready to spend $99 on 67s with MagSafe but that WAS the only one I liked

IanNubbit

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Mopar Dealer Tech
The bigger the display, the better the rearview camera display. I ordered the Overland, hearing now that the 8.4 is standard on the Overland, but I paid (Or ordered) $3,225 for the popular equipment group which includes the 8.4. Maybe that option price will be less now if the display is standard?
I bet the 8.4 is standard. But looks like Sirius isn’t, nor Nav, nor the factory speaker and amp upgrade. So you’ll get all that plus a few other things I believe

ShirtlessCubsFan

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GLI, 2020 Mercedes GLB, 2022 Mojave
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Shipped with no known delivery date might honestly be the worst out of all the stages. Like, I know she's out there ready for me, but where? Is she cold? Getting rained on? Scared? Confused?

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
Shipped with no known delivery date might honestly be the worst out of all the stages. Like, I know she's out there ready for me, but where? Is she cold? Getting rained on? Scared? Confused?

OP
OP
OHJeeper

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR, '08 JKUX, '08 JKUS
Got some sad news today… so my slimy dealer told me when I ordered the truck that whatever discounts I’m eligible for when the truck comes in they would be happy to give me… so me trusting them took the bait. So today I stop in to give them the info for the employee discount and my first responder discount and he hits me with the sop story of we can’t do that do to inventory issues. Mind you they have a lot of brand new wagoners and grand cherokees. It was a total of 4k in discounts so I walked from the deal :( nothing pisses me off more then being lied to.
uhmmm.... that's bullsh!t.
Sponsored