MY22 Only - Anyone moved to D1?

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Chapman. She usually gets back to me super quick but I assume she took some time off for the holidays.
Hell yeah man so did I! I bet ours will be on the same truck! That’s prob good news for us, so they have more than one truck going to the same dealership. They’ll prob ship out the same time.
Sponsored

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22jtsD , 06XK, 21KL - Retired(97ZJ,15JKU, 00WJ,)
Hell yeah man so did I! I bet ours will be on the same truck! That’s prob good news for us, so they have more than one truck going to the same dealership. They’ll prob ship out the same time.
So they come on a semi from Toledo?

OP
OP
OHJeeper

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR, '08 JKUX, '08 JKUS
So if my 12-1-21 ship date holds true, when do you think Gupton would have my Jeep ready for pick up?
Based on the other threads regarding Gupton, expect to wait once it gets there...

OP
OP
OHJeeper

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
OHJeeper

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Nice work! Love it! I'm on row 8. I added some text at the end in the empty rows. Do you think it would help to add those as headers?
I added them: great idea!

Sponsored

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
So they come on a semi from Toledo?
I think it was the tracking thread that @OHJeeper posted that if it was under x amount of miles it goes by truck, over x goes by train. Forget what the exact number was but I think the distance for Chapman fell under the truck side of it. But I could be totally wrong.

OP
OP
OHJeeper

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)

87chief

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 XJ - 22 JT
Occupation
Caterpillar Parts Manager
I think it was the tracking thread that @OHJeeper posted that if it was under x amount of miles it goes by truck, over x goes by train. Forget what the exact number was but I think the distance for Chapman fell under the truck side of it. But I could be totally wrong.
i think it is supposed to be under 500 miles gets trucked shipped but my dealer here is over that and they come truck...so who knows.

OP
OP
OHJeeper

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
i think it is supposed to be under 500 miles gets trucked shipped but my dealer here is over that and they come truck...so who knows.
Well, eventually it has to get on a truck. Unless your dealer is on the railroad? 🤔

Sponsored

Chesapeakejeep

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 xj
Ok, folks... I have finally made a public Google Sheet so that in the future, people can add their own builds (and I don't have to!). I have populated the spreadsheet with as much information as I have gotten since I started this thread. You are welcome to find your name in the list and make any changes:

2022 JT Order Tracker - Google Sheet

The only edits you can make are on the Main Tracker tab. The column labeled "Order-to-Ship Estimated (days)" (also in gray) is automatically calculated, so you cannot edit that column either. The number listed at the top is the running average for all builds.

Right now, the only graph is the tracking of the average order-to-ship trends. If people are interested, I will find a way in my spare time to allow people to do more advanced analysis, like specific trims, transmissions, etc.

My experience locking down shared spreadsheets is limited. I locked the headers and did some data validation in the cells (like, for the specific models) but someone is free to completely screw this up if they tried (purposely or accidentally).... please "tread carefully"!

Hey man I noticed you didn’t have my build on the tracker yet… order placed 10-11-21 rubicon diesel…

19Delta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built JKUR to an F150 FX4, to my 2022 Mojave!
Happy Thanksgiving fellas! We all a lot to be thankful for other than our sweet Jeeps. As of 7:30 this morning Jeep chat is saying my Jeep is getting additional options added.

I hope they aren't working today!

87chief

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 XJ - 22 JT
Occupation
Caterpillar Parts Manager
Well, eventually it has to get on a truck. Unless your dealer is on the railroad? 🤔
haha very true. i didnt think of that. they need to hurry up and figure teleportation out.
Sponsored