NACHO Gladiator club

Spartacrush

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator - Nacho
Very happy to join the forums and the Nacho Club! This makes jeep number 3 for me after a YJ and a TJ and already my favorite. I'd like to introduce you all to my Nacho Gladiator, Spartacrush! Wife is currently working on name badges for 'crush but there will not be many changes to cover up any more of the Nacho. In fact, plans are in the works for maybe matte blacking the wheels with Nacho accents maybe.
Jeep Gladiator NACHO Gladiator club 20210829_163027
Sponsored

Steve Gregory

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 1995 LR Defender, 2014 Wrangler
Occupation
Self Employed
So glad to be part of the nacho club!
Jeep Gladiator NACHO Gladiator club Screen Shot 2021-09-04 at 7.40.21 AM
Jeep Gladiator NACHO Gladiator club Screen Shot 2021-09-04 at 7.40.08 AM
This is Tigger. Just got him. I was lucky too! Took a while to find him out here in SoCal. So many dealers had nacho gladiators but they were all 'top of the line' and always had tons of garbage dealer extras.
This guy was perfect, came in at $54K pre-taxes/fees of course. So far I love him. Made him some custom decals too! :)

u-joint

First Name
Inigo Montoya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Yes
So glad to be part of the nacho club! This is Tigger. Just got him. I was lucky too! Took a while to find him out here in SoCal. So many dealers had nacho gladiators but they were all 'top of the line' and always had tons of garbage dealer extras.
This guy was perfect, came in at $54K pre-taxes/fees of course. So far I love him. Made him some custom decals too! :)
Looking good!

At $54K that must be pretty well equiped! I'm sure you'll love it. Great color choice too ;)

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
So glad to be part of the nacho club!
Screen Shot 2021-09-04 at 7.40.21 AM.jpg
Screen Shot 2021-09-04 at 7.40.08 AM.jpg
This is Tigger. Just got him. I was lucky too! Took a while to find him out here in SoCal. So many dealers had nacho gladiators but they were all 'top of the line' and always had tons of garbage dealer extras.
I was going to name mine Tigger or Shiva. But my girlfriend convinced me that Nacho is too yellow and not enough orange for a tiger name.

Steve Gregory

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self Employed
Looking good!

At $54K that must be pretty well equiped! I'm sure you'll love it. Great color choice too ;)
Yes! True! Just not over the top crazy. Good point!

Sponsored

Steve Gregory

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self Employed
I was going to name mine Tigger or Shiva. But my girlfriend convinced me that Nacho is too yellow and not enough orange for a tiger name.
Huh. Interesting! I thought it was like perfect orange color...hmmmm...but I see her point for sure! But, I couldn't resist!

Sponsored

TreyDrier

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Zero
Hello there how much of a discount when u get 8% below invoice. Seems like they dont want to give any extra discounts around my area. Rockford Illinois. What do i need to tell them to get extra discounts?
Always wait till the end of the month. These dealership get special incentives/bonuses each month from Jeep depending on sales. I bought a Nacho Mojave Gladiator pretty loaded up ($67k) and got $2,500 off. Not great but not bad considering most dealerships are not negotiating due to low inventories. I waited until the end of August to pull the trigger and knocked an extra grand off to move it before the 31st.

Pic 1.jpg

Pic 2.jpg

u-joint

First Name
Inigo Montoya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Yes
Always wait till the end of the month. These dealership get special incentives/bonuses each month from Jeep depending on sales. I bought a Nacho Mojave Gladiator pretty loaded up ($67k) and got $2,500 off. Not great but not bad considering most dealerships are not negotiating due to low inventories. I waited until the end of August to pull the trigger and knocked an extra grand off to move it before the 31st.

Jeep Gladiator NACHO Gladiator club Pic 2

sweet deal! (Also nice color šŸ˜‰)

Fishee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys NACHO

Love my Nacho Willys, wanted the Mojave, the only thing I don't care for is the body color hard top which all the mojaves seem to have

redriderjf87

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
saltmustflow.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT, '81 Z-28, '18 TW200, '72 CT 175
Occupation
Electrical Controls Engineer
A few fresh pics

Dang. I didn't really consider Nacho when ordering, but that looks solid with the Willys contrast. I think it would've been a coin flip for me between this and Snazzberry

Dakota Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 Gladiator Willys 3.0 Eco Diesel
Occupation
Pro Snipe Hunter
So a question for this group specifically as weā€™re all in the same boat:

What kind/color of rims would you put on your Nacho other than plain/solid black?

No offense to the manufacturer, but the rims on my Willyā€™s Nacho just disappear into the tire and create a massive black blob from the side. In my personal opinion they do nothing *for* the looks of the truck (nor detract from it).

I know ZERO about rims, good vs cheap manufacturers, etc., but I know 2 things:

1. Iā€™m going to change these out when factory tires wear out (and change to on road tires vs M/Tā€¦but thatā€™s for a different thread), and

2. Iā€™m more than likely not going to do any trails with the truck, so I donā€™t need uber heavy duty off-road capable rimsā€¦but if the looks fit the truck, Iā€™m not opposed to them.

Let the opinions (and pics) flow!
Jeep Gladiator NACHO Gladiator club C5E79EDC-36F1-4BA7-850C-9174B74DD255
Jeep Gladiator NACHO Gladiator club FA78DCE9-9246-4781-9F71-75DD11EB73C9
Sponsored

Last edited: