First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra, Toyota Avalon
Occupation
Supervisor
Sweet, let us know what spec you ordered! Yeah, I'm waiting on Nacho for the Wrangler since I don't NEED a truck. Yeah, Jeep needs to speed it up, I want Gecko Green and Sarge to be available soon!
Just finished my order with Kent out of Nampa, ID. Was able to get 7% below invoice. Good guy to work with.

My order:
JT Rubicon
PentaStar V6
8 Speed Auto
Dual Top - love the look of the soft top but wanted the hard top for winter, so...both. :)
Bed liner
Tow package - will be pulling a Hiker Trailer soon. :)
Aux switch group
and a host of MOPAR goodies including the Cold Air Intake and Trailer Brake Controller (I know this is a hot topic at the moment. It will be installed at the dealership).
NACHO.

Super excited. Kent estimates I should have it before the year is out. Crossing my fingers.
Sponsored

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
Just finished my order with Kent out of Nampa, ID. Was able to get 7% below invoice. Good guy to work with.

My order:
JT Rubicon
PentaStar V6
8 Speed Auto
Dual Top - love the look of the soft top but wanted the hard top for winter, so...both. :)
Bed liner
Tow package - will be pulling a Hiker Trailer soon. :)
Aux switch group
and a host of MOPAR goodies including the Cold Air Intake and Trailer Brake Controller (I know this is a hot topic at the moment. It will be installed at the dealership).
NACHO.

Super excited. Kent estimates I should have it before the year is out. Crossing my fingers.
Awesome! LED? Black Fenders/Roof?

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LED yes. Black fenders and top.
Yeah, I can't wait to see! They just made it available on the Wrangler, I think it's time to call the dealer. Damn. I'm going to wait to see your Jeep though, because I want to see the color on the Glad! Congratulations though, I'm doing a custom plate when I get my Jeep. It'll probably be NACHOJL!

nabegg

First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra, Toyota Avalon
Occupation
Supervisor
Yeah, I can't wait to see! They just made it available on the Wrangler, I think it's time to call the dealer. Damn. I'm going to wait to see your Jeep though, because I want to see the color on the Glad! Congratulations though, I'm doing a custom plate when I get my Jeep. It'll probably be NACHOJL!
Nice. Thanks MoparMike. Going with just another take on gray was killing me. I was resigned to Sting-gray. I had hoped for Sarge too but Nacho is more my thing.

Sponsored

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice. Thanks MoparMike. Going with just another take on gray was killing me. I was resigned to Sting-gray. I had hoped for Sarge too but Nacho is more my thing.
Sting Gray is too common, I could never get one because of it being too common!

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S, 1971 J4000, a bunch of other stuff
Nuts.
And I went with blue because they dropped the orange for 2021.

Kevin

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nuts.
And I went with blue because they dropped the orange for 2021.

Kevin
Eh, Hydro is still sick! Nacho is really more yellow than orange, it basically is Nacho Cheese colored.

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
Eh, Hydro is still sick! Nacho is really more yellow than orange, it basically is Nacho Cheese colored.
I've been trying to keep an eye out for Nacho Wranglers. To me it's school bus and/or warning sign yellow. Still in my top 2 colors since they retired my previous 3 top colors.

Sponsored

Foxblade

First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator (Ordering), 1969 Mini
Occupation
Military
Great News... Waiting for my order to finalize for Nacho Orange.. Heard that the production/launch date for the color will be 11 Jan. Anyone heard different? Has there been in models out in Nacho Orange? I've the previous orange, and wranglers out in that color, but love to see a Gladiator done up..

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Great News... Waiting for my order to finalize for Nacho Orange.. Heard that the production/launch date for the color will be 11 Jan. Anyone heard different? Has there been in models out in Nacho Orange? I've the previous orange, and wranglers out in that color, but love to see a Gladiator done up..
Production start date for the color will probably be the date you stated. Nacho is really basically yellow by the way. Look up 2018 Wrangler Nacho if you want to see it on a new gen Jeep.