Jeep Gladiator NACHO Gladiator club 20210109_175529

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
just reached out to them and asked for more pics. I’m liking this but definitely needs black top and maybe black fenders

Jeep Gladiator NACHO Gladiator club A8E31816-6CB9-4F80-B42D-B5B6E2CC2B01
I like this look, the black grille helps. I'm planning on getting a Nacho JLR basically with the same design this has. Black grille, body color fenders, and roof. They better make Nacho for the Gladiator and Wrangler a full year color. Not limited edition. I heard they're not making many Nacho Glads though. Which sucks, because it's a sick color.

OP
OP
TheSolarWizard

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
I like this look, the black grille helps. I'm planning on getting a Nacho JLR basically with the same design this has. Black grille, body color fenders, and roof. They better make Nacho for the Gladiator and Wrangler a full year color. Not limited edition. I heard they're not making many Nacho Glads though. Which sucks, because it's a sick color.
oh yeah for sure I’m loving the black grill gotta have it. They will stop gladiator orders in nacho by 2/10 and wrangler by 3/1 per my inside source

Sponsored

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
oh yeah for sure I’m loving the black grill gotta have it. They will stop gladiator orders in nacho by 2/10 and wrangler by 3/1 per my inside source
You better be fucking kidding me!!! I CAN'T GET NACHO THEN!!! I wanted to wait until the end of the year, I'm not ready to purchase right now! Dammit. Why?! What's the reason?! How about they replace Hellayella with Nacho?! They literally keep 20 shades of gray and get rid of every bright color, Hydro is boring in my book, I like it bright. Damn, maybe we'll get Gecko then.

OP
OP
TheSolarWizard

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
You better be fucking kidding me!!! I CAN'T GET NACHO THEN!!! I wanted to wait until the end of the year, I'm not ready to purchase right now! Dammit. Why?! What's the reason?! How about they replace Hellayella with Nacho?! They literally keep 20 shades of gray and get rid of every bright color, Hydro is boring in my book, I like it bright. Damn, maybe we'll get Gecko then.
hella yellow gone now too. They’re gonna cycle short run colors to help stirring interest without the freaky ones sitting on lots if they’re not a hit

Sponsored

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@TheSolarWizard They should just have some colors be custom order only or have them be limited in production for dealers to order for their lots.

OP
OP
TheSolarWizard

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
@TheSolarWizard They should just have some colors be custom order only or have them be limited in production for dealers to order for their lots.
I expect that may happen when they build that new $25m customization facility

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
I like it, color looks great!.....Jack

OP
OP
TheSolarWizard

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
a member on the JL side was kind enough to post this for me as I was interested in just how “yellow” it was. Jeep on right is hella yella

E6769C9A-7881-41FA-A0C8-647B80E4F1CF.jpeg
Sponsored