wchevron

wchevron

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2020 JLU
When I signed up as a Harbor Freight member, I got a 20% off coupon. Then at checkout got 10% more off if I signed up for a HF credit card. I think I paid $420 plus tax. Plus $29.99 to join the membership.
Sponsored

tommyp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Max Tow
When I signed up as a Harbor Freight member, I got a 20% off coupon. Then at checkout got 10% more off if I signed up for a HF credit card. I think I paid $420 plus tax. Plus $29.99 to join the membership.
I don’t need another line of credit but I think I may have to put it on the credit card. Maybe join the inside track but not sure if it can double stack.

OP
OP
wchevron

wchevron

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2020 JLU
You can double stack. The cashier was having a problem getting the 20% coupon to work. She and the manager took about 15 min to get it to take. Had to be a line of 15 people behind me. When she finally gets it all set, she says, Oh do you want to get a credit card, you get another 10% off. So I said, sure. Could have sworn I heard a groan or two from the line.
Bill just came in. Paid it and cut up the card. Don't really need it but was a good deal at the time.

syreeves

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR 6MT, 2013 Volvo XC90, 2003 LR Disco
Occupation
Liquor Attorney. So not all bad...
How much time should I figure to install the new bumper and winch. I'm fairly mechanical. Would probably be working alone unless I can convince my daughter to help me.

Bought the knockoff steel bumper and the Badlands Apex 12,000. Also got the 1/4" bumper spacers plates. Looks like some people end up needing longer bolts on some parts? Have most of the day Saturday to work on it.
I did my bumper, new fogs and my winch in one day. One LONG day. Cause not everything lines up perfectly sometimes and sometimes you break a clip or strip a bolt in anger and.... I ended up needing a professional shop to rethread one major bolt. I have the ABR Bondi Deluxe with SS3 Fogs (the fogs were EASY) and a Smittybilt Gen 2 X20.

tommyp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Max Tow
You can double stack. The cashier was having a problem getting the 20% coupon to work. She and the manager took about 15 min to get it to take. Had to be a line of 15 people behind me. When she finally gets it all set, she says, Oh do you want to get a credit card, you get another 10% off. So I said, sure. Could have sworn I heard a groan or two from the line.
Bill just came in. Paid it and cut up the card. Don't really need it but was a good deal at the time.
20% no exceptions plus the 10% for the credit card. Kinda like the Harbor freight deals of old. Now just waiting on the winch plate from barnes. The card isn’t bad. Didn’t realize its just a store line of credit. I can see using the zero percent financing for another welder or something.

Jeep Gladiator New bumper/winch 5F80C344-3EF9-4F4F-B28B-D538111AF414
Sponsored