Sponsored

NEW! High-Performance LED Fog Lights for Jeep Gladiator!

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
20w_fog%20lights.png

NEW! High-Performance LED Fog Lights For JK/JL/JT!

One of the newest advancements in ORACLE Lighting's array of lighting products, these fog light replacements fit the Wrangler JK, Jeep Gladiator JT, and JL Sport & Sahara vehicle applications. This direct-fit fog light features plug-and-play wiring for easy installation. These amazing LED units push out approximately 3000 raw lumens to light up the night! (Part #5846) These make a for a perfect pairing with the new Oculus for the JL or JT!

These high performance fog lights are perfect for the off-road adventurer who wants to cover new ground on the trail! This rugged design can operate even in the worst possible conditions. Each light utilizes a rugged Polycarbonate lamp housing to withstand impact and a Solid-State luminaire design for vibration resistance. The epoxy-sealed electronics avoid moisture and corrosion.

Untitled%20design-7.png

Product Features
- Black Bezel Color
- Optional Premium ORACLE Halo Pre-installed
- Total 1,600 Lumens Light Output
- High Performance Phillips ZES™ 5W LEDs
- Horizontal and Vertical Adjustability
- Advanced Optics Design for Optimal Visibility
- Precision Beam "No Glare” Output
- Easy “Plug and Play” DIY Installation

Recent Product Improvements
- Improvements in brightness and reliability by adding a constant current LED driver to the main circuit board inside of the lamp to control the halos.
- Increased Reliability- By conditioning the power going into the LEDs this prevents degradation which can shorten the overall lifespan of the product.
- Wider Input Voltage Range- The new SMD Halos can operate on a very wide voltage range from 12V-24V so that voltage spike can not damage the LEDs.
- Brighter/ More Even Light- by moving the heat load of the resistors off the PCB we are able to increase the number of LEDs on the circuit board without thermal issues.
- LED chips upgraded from a Cree LED to a Phillips Luxeon ZES chip. They deliver a very high efficacy 130LM/W ratio while having lower thermal output.

5846-001_E_600x600.jpg

PM us for a forum discount and shop by Jeep model on OracleLights.com!
Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
NEW PRODUCT

Our new adapter brackets adjust the mounting points in order to allow for ORACLE LED fog lights (including these High Performance LED fog lights) to be added to Wranglers with the factory steel bumper option. These feature high quality steel construction with durable textured powder coat finish. The adapter brackets are a direct-fit to the vehicle without drilling or other fabrication required.

Wranglers with the factory Steel Bumper Option:
JK: 2013-2018 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock/ Rubicon X/ 10th Anniversary Editions
JL: 2018-2020 Wrangler Rubicon w/ Steel Bumper
JT: 2020-2020 Gladiator Rubicon w/ Steel Bumper

Compatible with LED Fog Lights:
High Performance LED fog lights (#5846-ALL) [CLICK HERE]
High Powered LED fog lights (#5775-ALL) [CLICK HERE]

5857-504_T_500x500.jpg

Dimensions: 7.3" x 1.5"
Weight: 9.6 oz
Only 1 bracket required per fog light.

Fog Lights Sold Separately

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation

Sponsored

FrankFrqnkFrank

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Gladiator
Hi Oracle. Will these fit into the Gladiator Willy’s plastic bumper?

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation

black beauty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 willy
Oracle, I'm looking to convert my halogen bulbs with LED bulbs for all the lights. Is there a single device I can buy to have the computer recognize the LEDs and prevent malfunctions? thanks,

SnazzyDiesel11

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator EcoDiesel
Occupation
EV Technician

black beauty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 willy
@black beauty check out the tazer mini. You can do so much with this thing, including LED light swap.

https://www.zautomotive.com/product/z_tzr_jlm/#camera-kit
thanks for that. it seems a bit costly. im keeping my ww stock. went through 13k on my last jku only for it to get stolen. not much to choose from on the lot under 50k (stupid money). so against my principles I bought a truck over 40k with no LED lights (beyond ripoff). i might just do the ant-flicker device that oracl sells for each light or maybe the tazer lite can do the same for the lights

Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Oracle, I'm looking to convert my halogen bulbs with LED bulbs for all the lights. Is there a single device I can buy to have the computer recognize the LEDs and prevent malfunctions? thanks,
If you have halogen bulbs you should not need a tazer at all actually! What size bulbs were you looking to change out? We have a front end and rear end conversion you can look at for reference.

Way Under $1k for Complete Front-End LED Conversion!

Affordable Packages for Complete Rear-End LED Conversion!

Let me know if you have any questions!

-Missy

black beauty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 willy
If you have halogen bulbs you should not need a tazer at all actually! What size bulbs were you looking to change out? We have a front end and rear end conversion you can look at for reference.

Way Under $1k for Complete Front-End LED Conversion!

Affordable Packages for Complete Rear-End LED Conversion!

Let me know if you have any questions!

-Missy
Thanks Missy, headlights, fog lights, fenders. so the headlight bulbs i would need an anti-flicker for each headlight. Would i need the same anti-flicker for the fog light bulbs? I see in the link you sent for the fender lights are for a rubicon/sahara. I have a willy edition. would those work? I assume I would need to hook the load equalizer to each as well? thanks

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Thanks Missy, headlights, fog lights, fenders. so the headlight bulbs i would need an anti-flicker for each headlight. Would i need the same anti-flicker for the fog light bulbs? I see in the link you sent for the fender lights are for a rubicon/sahara. I have a willy edition. would those work? I assume I would need to hook the load equalizer to each as well? thanks
For the headlight and fog lights bulbs, I have linked our suggestions below for bulb replacements. Neither of which will require any antiflicker, they are plug and play.

For your Willy Edition, you will use the Sport Style light bulbs for the fender. These also do not require a load equalizer. Everything purchased would be plug and play!

-Missy
Sponsored