First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator 80th Anniversary
Occupation
Ops Manager
Hi folks - new Jeep Gladiator owner and enjoying this Forum. Always a Ram guy but fell for the Gladiator pretty quick. ( we did have a Wrangler for a number of years )
Loving the continuous Mods available for Jeep’s.
Bought a 21 Gladiator ( 80th edition) in the raspberry colour - all stock and slowly starting the Mods - but the best investment so far is the 3M protection I had installed ! ( full disclosure - my wife is the service manager for an Acura dealer and she knows her stuff ! - the detail the gent did with the install was incredible - the grill cut out portion impressed me like no other !
Living in Calgary, Alberta - the rocks on the roads during winter are a nightmare - so it’s a decent investment in this climate ! Also installed the Bushwacker hood guard - seems to be another great install !
look forward to interacting with you awesome folks !
Here’s a pic of Bushwacker guard - kinda hard to see the 3-M install ( which is exactly what you want )
Cheers

69A942BB-B739-463B-BA35-BB5863E2CF7B.jpeg
Sponsored

marcwithac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Max Tow
Looks great! I'm in Saskatchewan and I feel your pain. I'm going to get some PPF put on next month. The Bushwaker guard looks interesting. What is it for exactly?

TYJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I’ve had the Bushwhacker guard for 18 months on my 2020 Overland. Doesn’t do shit as far as functionality, but certainly looks badass. :CWL:

SuburbanGP88

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Retired
You sound like me. Ram, wrangler, then fell for the JT. Enjoy!

Sponsored

Maximus Gladius

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Construction, Gold Mining, Surface Engineer
Great seeing another Gladiator from a Calgary brother. I’ll keep my eye out for you as I’m driving around. Good thing you did the PPF. I used 3M PPF Calgary to do my dark grey Glad Rubi also had the undercoating done then went under and used CRC Marine Rust Inhibitor for the rest. I want this lasting a long time! We should hook up and grab a coffee anytime and show off our rigs. 😁 Would love to see what else you’ve done to it. Send me a PM

https://youtube.com/shorts/1UmZKomuhww

Jeep Gladiator New Jeep experience 704E460C-0935-4F7F-9193-46F257A60B98

Jeep Gladiator New Jeep experience E02D81EC-14F3-4827-84F4-CFBAF9FD55B2

Jeep Gladiator New Jeep experience F0DF2066-ADA1-401B-AA26-E1D8641A6765

Jeep Gladiator New Jeep experience 5C582ACB-0372-4D70-B6A2-E2D8FE6992A9

Maximus Gladius

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Construction, Gold Mining, Surface Engineer
Hijacking this thread!
How do you like that tonneau cover?? I've been eyeballing it up for a little while now! Any complaints?
Oh man, I certainly DONT want to hijack this thread. He knows we share the same city and as of this morning, this city is big enough for the both of us so I need to be in his good books! My post is to only support our good brother. I’ll PM you about the tonneau cover.

joejoethetireman

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Hi folks - new Jeep Gladiator owner and enjoying this Forum. Always a Ram guy but fell for the Gladiator pretty quick. ( we did have a Wrangler for a number of years )
Loving the continuous Mods available for Jeep’s.
Bought a 21 Gladiator ( 80th edition) in the raspberry colour - all stock and slowly starting the Mods - but the best investment so far is the 3M protection I had installed ! ( full disclosure - my wife is the service manager for an Acura dealer and she knows her stuff ! - the detail the gent did with the install was incredible - the grill cut out portion impressed me like no other !
Living in Calgary, Alberta - the rocks on the roads during winter are a nightmare - so it’s a decent investment in this climate ! Also installed the Bushwacker hood guard - seems to be another great install !
look forward to interacting with you awesome folks !
Here’s a pic of Bushwacker guard - kinda hard to see the 3-M install ( which is exactly what you want )
Cheers

Jeep Gladiator New Jeep experience 5C582ACB-0372-4D70-B6A2-E2D8FE6992A9
Where did you get the 3m done and how much? I'm in Edmonton and waiting on my gladiator to be built. I agree in Alberta with all the gravel they put down in the winter that its needed.
Sponsored