William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
RN
Vehicle Showcase
I saw the thread title & knew there would be drama within the first half dozen posts....

this thread did not disappoint

@Murgatroid I dig the matching accessories for the truck. I like that yours stands out in a crowd.
Thanks, that is why I did it. There is not another. All that red just needed something. It fits my, Jimmy Buffet attitude and one of my sailboats is an called an Islander.

OP
OP
Murgatroid

Murgatroid

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
RN
Vehicle Showcase
I saw the thread title & knew there would be drama within the first half dozen posts....

this thread did not disappoint

@Murgatroid I dig the matching accessories for the truck. I like that yours stands out in a crowd.
And the stickers came from Jeep.

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
I dig the hibiscus, looks sharp.

TrainMan

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy Silverado, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S.
Looks good. My doctors told me I have to wear one. Kidney transplant recipient 7 months ago.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Murgatroid

Murgatroid

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
RN
Vehicle Showcase
Looks good. My doctors told me I have to wear one. Kidney transplant recipient 7 months ago.
My daughter in law is a kidney recipient and my nephew is a lung, modern medicine can do amazing things.

JTpoor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Tyrant
Nice looking mask and I applaud you for wearing it. We're in the medical business (Geriatrics) and they have literally been lifesavers for my wife's patients. However, my question to you sir....Why the post? The answer you've already supplied......To get a reaction. I fully understand and respect your right to post the pic but really, what's the purpose? And AlabamaMudMachine, why the harsh reaction to a simple piece of cloth? What is it with people nowadays that they always have to get a reaction out of someone? Isn't every damn minute of every damn day already full enough of poking and prodding trying to get reactions out of each other? I've seen this kind of stuff already ruin a couple of sites. Can't even read an article on them anymore without it delving into an us vs. them pissing contest. Save it for FB, Twitter, etc where they thrive on that crap.

OP
OP
Murgatroid

Murgatroid

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
RN
Vehicle Showcase
Nice looking mask and I applaud you for wearing it. We're in the medical business (Geriatrics) and they have literally been lifesavers for my wife's patients. However, my question to you sir....Why the post? The answer you've already supplied......To get a reaction. I fully understand and respect your right to post the pic but really, what's the purpose? And AlabamaMudMachine, why the harsh reaction to a simple piece of cloth? What is it with people nowadays that they always have to get a reaction out of someone? Isn't every damn minute of every damn day already full enough of poking and prodding trying to get reactions out of each other? I've seen this kind of stuff already ruin a couple of sites. Can't even read an article on them anymore without it delving into an us vs. them pissing contest. Save it for FB, Twitter, etc where they thrive on that crap.
I posted because it matched my Jeep. This is a Jeep forum and I thought it was nice looking and couldn't think of a better place to show it.

TrainMan

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy Silverado, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S.
My daughter in law is a kidney recipient and my nephew is a lung, modern medicine can do amazing things.
That's great! This is my second kidney transplant. My first kidney lasted 13 years. This one is from a live donor. I hope it lasts even longer!

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
@Murgatroid don't listen to hype man, mask looks awesome. Maybe if all of us wore one for about 2 or 3 weeks we could get this thing under control. I have to admit, I'm not good at wearing mine either and they just made it mandatory for us in NC to wear them until at least July 17th. I'm always forgetting to put it on but they never say anything in the stores.

Sponsored

P90Ed

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Launch Edition, 2011 JKU Rubicon
Thought I would show off my new mask(s) I had made to match my Jeep.
Jeep Gladiator New Mask Matching Gladiator 1593458904284
A bit off topic but what vent shades are those? I recently bought the AWS from Quadratec but they are not great. The rear windows hit when going back up when they go below the vent shade line. I wasted $70. I have them on my JKUR for almost 8 yrs with no issues. Thanks.

OP
OP
Murgatroid

Murgatroid

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
RN
Vehicle Showcase
A bit off topic but what vent shades are those? I recently bought the AWS from Quadratec but they are not great. The rear windows hit when going back up when they go below the vent shade line. I wasted $70. I have them on my JKUR for almost 8 yrs with no issues. Thanks.
I've had the same problem with the rear shades.

12BNNT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
The flowery theme isn’t to my taste but I like that your choice of mask was “something to match your Jeep“. Mask are quickly becoming the norm now that COVID-19 has made more people aware of the infectious disease risks in the world. Ive just got a generic n95 dust mask in the Jeep for the stores that require one be worn but my wife has to wear one every day at work and made a Star Wars themed one for herself. Ive considered having her make me one that I can iron-on a gladiator logo or a Jeep logo on it.
Maybe the thread could be used as a place for owners to post Pics of their Jeep matching masks? Lol

OP
OP
Murgatroid

Murgatroid

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
RN
Vehicle Showcase
The flowery theme isn’t to my taste but I like that your choice of mask was “something to match your Jeep“. Mask are quickly becoming the norm now that COVID-19 has made more people aware of the infectious disease risks in the world. Ive just got a generic n95 dust mask in the Jeep for the stores that require one be worn but my wife has to wear one every day at work and made a Star Wars themed one for herself. Ive considered having her make me one that I can iron-on a gladiator logo or a Jeep logo on it.
Maybe the thread could be used as a place for owners to post Pics of their Jeep matching masks? Lol
I knew when I found the stickers on the Jeep merchandise site that I wouldn't have to worry about there being another one like mine. I live in a college town whose colors are red and white, so when I started looking at things to customize my look, I wanted to make sure no one would think it was a university truck, I think I achieved that. As a nurse I think the mask wearing would be a good custom to start, it would cut down on the spread of cold and seasonal flu, and it is not about the mask filtering the virus, it is about disrupting the air you breath out so the droplets stay around you. Un masked it is shown that normal talking can spread droplets up to 9 ft in a matter of seconds. They are finding choirs to really spread the virus, gee wonder why?

12BNNT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
it is not about the mask filtering the virus, it is about disrupting the air you breath out so the droplets stay around you.
My wife works for the health department, and as you said, most people think it keeps them from getting sick when the reality is it actually helps to keep the wearer from spreading what they have not the other way around. Yes it does help you to not directly breathe in airborne droplets but its not a hazmat suit level of protection.
Any rate, its the new norm, might as well customize the looks of them to fit our personalities and style like we do our Jeeps:like:
Sponsored