First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Software Manager
Congrats. They are sick. Save for 35’s.. game changer in looks and drive-ability. Reduces all the steering adjustments….

Javejim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Slacker
Welcome to the club! I just joined a couple of weeks ago. Had my heart set on the blue but the wife said it wouldn’t match her Wrangler in the garage….soooo, found a black one on the lot and now we are both happy!
Jeep Gladiator New Mojave owner AC3873C4-66ED-4830-83DE-EC13F87C9F4B

The White Rabbit

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Self Employed
Welcome to the club! I just joined a couple of weeks ago. Had my heart set on the blue but the wife said it wouldn’t match her Wrangler in the garage….soooo, found a black one on the lot and now we are both happy!
Mustjave!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bluecyclone

Bluecyclone

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 jeep gladiator mojave
Occupation
Lineman
Congratulations to all of you!

I'll be placing my order for the "Mo" as soon as the start the 2022 cycle...I was first thinking about getting the taco color (if offered for 2022) but after staring at it for a few weeks on-line it started to remind me of the taxi-cab color...

So now it is either red or the Hydro Blue...The Blue is totally spectacular. (red more "classic")...

I see you have the mopar front grill, I like that too, but everytime I pick it on the build your own tool, it says it has to remove the front trail camera....Does your truck have a front trail camera?
The camera will work just fine..I ordered the grill off of eBay and put it on myself. I had to slightly modify it to make it work but nothing hard or anything...it worked out perfectly

OP
OP
Bluecyclone

Bluecyclone

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 jeep gladiator mojave
Occupation
Lineman
Blue Cyclone, when getting the ARE cap, or any cap, be sure to get the flip up side windows, it is such a game changer flipping it open and being able to pull things out the side.....Jack
Oh yeah, nice color!
Ordered my top this past weekend with the open sides...definitely a + to having those!...yours looks great!
Sponsored