Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Not satisfied with the night-time visibility of your Jeep JT reverse lighting? Replace the factory bumper reflectors with high-output replacement auxiliary LED reverse lights from ORACLE Lighting!

This reverse light design seamlessly integrates into the bumper reflector area to provide over 1500 additional lumens when backing up in a Jeep Gladiator. Designed for function and durability, these lights feature an aluminum housing with PMMA lens. These Gladiator reverse lights also maintain the rear reflector function with a scaled-down version integrated into the housing. These compact lights pack a big punch with a total of 30 high-powered LEDs to improve your Jeep Gladiator bumper reverse lights.

Jeep Gladiator *NEW* Oracle Light JT Reverse Lights are "BLINDING!" 51128063069_4ecb453c63_k_1024x1024

Still not sold? Check out the recent customer feedback?

Jeep Gladiator *NEW* Oracle Light JT Reverse Lights are "BLINDING!" 1.PNG

Jeep Gladiator *NEW* Oracle Light JT Reverse Lights are "BLINDING!" 2.PNG
Sponsored

punk'n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R.I.P '20 Overland (totaled) Welcome home '21 Rubi
Have you addressed the PNP harness length issues that some have reported?

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Have you addressed the PNP harness length issues that some have reported?
Yes you can re route the wires using the photos below, which we posted on the original thread. We are also offering to send an extension as well. You are welcome to DM us your information for the extension at no cost.

• Hello and I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble installing the harness for your Gladiator Reverse Lights. Please plug the harness into the driver’s side taillight harness where there is a natural tunnel to run the wires down. If you run it all the way to the bottom, this is why you are running into this issue. About 6-8 inches up, there is a hole that you will need to fish the wire through. Doing so, will allow it to reach the passenger side. Just make sure that the cable is ran clear through that hole without wrapping around any other wiring. Below is a photo showing the red arrow where the passenger side extension needs to run to as well as the red circle where the driver’s side extension exits. Should you need further assistance please let me know, I am happy to help!
image-1625252632482.png

punk'n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you for the offer. But, I have not purchased the lights yet.

I was waiting to see the reviews by the earlier adopters before I placed my order. That's where I saw the issue in the length of the PNP harness.

And, although an extension is great, what I meant by my question was if there was a plan to extend the length of the whole harness as one unit without needing additional plugs (on the no cost extension). Therefore making the install easier without adding potential failure points (plugs).

unsocbl

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys Eco-diesel
The harness is actually the perfect length to me if ran as shown in the photo above (happens to be mine from the other thread :) ) . My issue was not knowing the proper route originally. There's also no slack to run around any wires or anything so just be sure it's a clean shot from the taillight to that exit point!

I did go back and put some insulating tape around the wire in that area (may not be needed, but we all hate chafing! 😂)

Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Thank you for the offer. But, I have not purchased the lights yet.

I was waiting to see the reviews by the earlier adopters before I placed my order. That's where I saw the issue in the length of the PNP harness.

And, although an extension is great, what I meant by my question was if there was a plan to extend the length of the whole harness as one unit without needing additional plugs (on the no cost extension). Therefore making the install easier without adding potential failure points (plugs).
You are correct, we will be extending these in the next production run to ensure an extension is not needed.

punk'n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You are correct, we will be extending these in the next production run to ensure an extension is not needed.
Sounds great. Glad it will be addressed. I would love to order a set then.

If there is a way to know when this change has been implemented, I'm in at that time (maybe a PM?).

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Are these lights made in the USA?
ORACLE Solid-State LED Lights are engineered using the highest quality USA-Made components from Cree and Bridgelux and are manufactured to world-class quality standards in Asia.