Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
The all-new Oculus™ Bi-LED Headlamp system by ORACLE Lighting. Featuring advanced LED projection with 3,200 Lumens of high-quality illumination for enhanced driver visibility in all weather conditions. The LED light source has lower power demands compared to the factory lamps while providing more light output.

Single Color > HERE ColorShift Options > HERE

Jeep Gladiator ORACLE Lighting Reviews: Oculus Bi-LED 9-Inch Headlights for Jeep JL/JT Screen Shot 2020-10-08 at 10.17.01 AM

“Love my Bi-LED Projector Headlights for Jeep Wrangler JL 2018. Look amazing and a big difference from stock lights!” - Jordan Rutecki

Jeep Gladiator ORACLE Lighting Reviews: Oculus Bi-LED 9-Inch Headlights for Jeep JL/JT download (2)

Drop your feedback on these lights below! We would love to see completed installs and hear about your experience!
Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
And more....
Jeep Gladiator ORACLE Lighting Reviews: Oculus Bi-LED 9-Inch Headlights for Jeep JL/JT Screen Shot 2020-10-08 at 10.22.29 AM

“My Oracle Oculus LED headlights are fantastic...they really light up the road. They are high quality and were very easy to install on my Jeep Wrangler.” - Tom Mitchell

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
“I just installed this this afternoon. The install was super easy. Waited for nightfall to adjust the beam. The lights we really amazing when I turned them on! Super bright! I couldn't believe how crisp the light was. I'm so glad I purchased these instead of the overpriced Mopar LEDs. The Halo makes these one of a kind! Someone pull up next to me and asked about these lights.” - Andrew

Jeep Gladiator ORACLE Lighting Reviews: Oculus Bi-LED 9-Inch Headlights for Jeep JL/JT download (3)

CJ5w4wdSmokyOnMyTail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave JT; 2016 Cherokee
The all-new Oculus™ Bi-LED Headlamp system by ORACLE Lighting. Featuring advanced LED projection with 3,200 Lumens of high-quality illumination for enhanced driver visibility in all weather conditions. The LED light source has lower power demands compared to the factory lamps while providing more light output.

Single Color > HERE ColorShift Options > HERE

Jeep Gladiator ORACLE Lighting Reviews: Oculus Bi-LED 9-Inch Headlights for Jeep JL/JT download (3)

“Love my Bi-LED Projector Headlights for Jeep Wrangler JL 2018. Look amazing and a big difference from stock lights!” - Jordan Rutecki

Drop your feedback on these lights below! We would love to see completed installs and hear about your experience!
What makes these new? Are they different/upgraded from the 9" ones that have been out a few months? Love the look, btw!

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
What makes these new? Are they different/upgraded from the 9" ones that have been out a few months? Love the look, btw!
Thanks! We still consider these new, but we have newer options like the ColorSHIFT version as well as the multiple bezel color offerings for the white DRL Oculus. :idea:

Sponsored

firehog

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow; 2020 Chevy Silverado Duramax 3500
What makes these better than Quake? Just curious......

firehog

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't know. But they look cooler to me, for whatever that is worth.
Ok. Just curious. I have the quake front and rears and they are a huge improvement over stock. Very easy to install and customer service was above par. You actually talk to real people and the “mastermind” is readily available. Not really sure why I picked them over Oracle. Always unsure when it comes to electical. Lol. Just want to make sure I have no regrets! Lol

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
What makes these better than Quake? Just curious......
Thanks for the question! While we don't have direct comparison information to show you, we have had customers make that switch and were thrilled with the difference.

Here's some quick bullets to help with understanding why the Oculus is such a great option.
  • 9-inch direct fit with simple plug-and-play install
  • Precision LED lighting projector for optimum light distribution and beam angle
  • Very sharp cut-off line and focus light with precision
  • Over 200 LEDs and a total Lumen count of 4800LM and 5500K temp
  • Active and passive thermal management tools for high performance reliability
  • RGB ColorSHIFT option
  • Certification: DOT SAE 5839-504 HL VOR 19
Check out how these compare to the OEM LEDs...you can imagine the difference you'd see against another aftermarket brand:

wall_test_1_1024x1024.jpg

There's even more information, videos, photos, and reviews on the product pages or if you search the forums. If you are ever looking to shake things up with this product or others, we'd love to help you get started or answer any questions you have!

firehog

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow! Well Quake hits those marks but the Lumens are 1/2 of yours! You really need to work on your marketing. I would have bought yours!

Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Wow! Well Quake hits those marks but the Lumens are 1/2 of yours! You really need to work on your marketing. I would have bought yours!
LOL...thanks for the feedback. They've been buzzing on the forums and social media and through our many marketing channels, but unfortunate that it didn't reach your screen! You may have purchased before these were available since they are a fairly new addition to our product line.

firehog

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes. The sucky part of buying something new. Aftermarket parts are always behind and I am impatient! Lol. I often feel like I am the R&D ! I have seen Oracle buzzing around this forum. Rarely Quake. Unfortunately, I didn’t join this forum until after I made my purchase. I have no other social media. I refuse. It is not positive for us in the big scheme of things. I will leave it at that. Well, when my Quakes fail I know where to go ! Lol

HjStrater

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Operations
Vehicle Showcase
@ORACLElights Coming from Halogen, Do you need to flash the computer to get the DRL to work like you would with a Mopar kit?

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Yes. The sucky part of buying something new. Aftermarket parts are always behind and I am impatient! Lol. I often feel like I am the R&D ! I have seen Oracle buzzing around this forum. Rarely Quake. Unfortunately, I didn’t join this forum until after I made my purchase. I have no other social media. I refuse. It is not positive for us in the big scheme of things. I will leave it at that. Well, when my Quakes fail I know where to go ! Lol
No worries, we'll be here whenever you're ready! Feel free to join our mailing list that's linked in our signature. :muscle:

@ORACLElights Coming from Halogen, Do you need to flash the computer to get the DRL to work like you would with a Mopar kit?
Nope, you shouldn't have to! Our installation video here features a halogen-to-Oculus switch if you'd like to see.

Scottcoda

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 TJ soon 2022 Gladiator Sport S Ecodiesel
I am about to take delivery of a left over 2022 sport S ecodiesel and my first upgrade will be a host of oracle lights.. my cart is filled and ready to go as soon as I take delivery (next Tuesday).. perfect timing for the 25% sale that's currently going on!!!...
But I have a question... I plan on purchasing the 9inch heated headlights and wanted to wire the headlights directly to the DRL via the wiring harness located by the passenger fender.. what I want to know is if I can use the included Oracle wiring harness to tap in to the DRL on just the passenger side or should I run each headlight independently to each wiring harness on the driver and passenger side fenders
Sponsored