Not another undercoating thread!

dakota.morgan91

First Name
Dakota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(ordered) 2021 Gladiator Willys
I know I am beating a dead horse on this topic and I know there are many threads out there already BUT, I found a couple of videos that I wanted to share with some great comparisons on different undercoating brands. My biggest takeaways is how awesome CR is and how poorly Krown performed.... Canceled my Krown appointment officially...
I am hoping to see some discussion on the experience you guys have had comparing products and real results of how they worked for you over the years. I am going to get a video of my undercarriage every year for comparison and upload it to youtube. Not enough REAL results out there, just people saying "I love it".
I think my Gameplan will be CR on the underside and frame because it adheres so nicely, and then Fluid film overtop of it and in the frame, doors, and panels.

Project Farm! Love this guy, lots of good tests!!!

Repair Geek, this guy is great too, but a little dry...

Sponsored

staying_tuned

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: TJx2, JKx1, JKUx1
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Architect
We've been having Krown applied (every other year) for years on all of our vehicles. Fluid film is fantastic too, I've got a harbor freight bed-liner sprayer and FF our mower, snow blower etc.

I don't doubt that other products are better than Krown at their job but for us (family, 3 boys etc.) the convenience and peace of mind knowing they are getting deep down in the body panels every time is great.

I'd at least get the first treatment done, they have schematics for each car and if you have it done once, you'll have your own wand (can be had on amazon) insertion points for the life of the vehicle. I nearly went down this path but it turns out I wouldn't be saving much money and I'd lose tons of time.

mazeppa

First Name
y= x/0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Panda
Occupation
knife sharpening snob
I use brand X on my vehicles, you hate the mess when working on fasternes underneath a newer vehicles, you'll love it when working on fasternes underneath an older vehicle when the undercoating was kept up.
Sponsored