Sponsored

Nude Gladiators (no doors/tops) - pics please

Sponsored

Volare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat
Man, I LOVE that color combo. I went with Granite Crystal and black seats, but due to a mix-up I may have the tan interior - which I'm open to!
Why on earth does Jeep only make like 5% of the vehicles with tan seats?!!

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Well for me I get black seats so they don’t look very dirty when they get a tad dirty. Tan will show the dirt a lot better. And yes I know that with leather seats it’s a different story, just wipe clean. Just saying that this “may” be why so many are built in a darker color. My 2 cents.

Volare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat
I suppose I should be thankful that there is an option. So many carmakers don't have the option for other than black. I really wish more of the interior was light, but seats alone will have to do.

Now to find one for purchase...

Sponsored

JeepDreams

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gobi Jeep Renegade. Priors: 2007 Rescue Green Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Well for me I get black seats so they don’t look very dirty when they get a tad dirty. Tan will show the dirt a lot better. And yes I know that with leather seats it’s a different story, just wipe clean. Just saying that this “may” be why so many are built in a darker color. My 2 cents.
I chose cloth over leather because I'm going to put seat covers on... Leather stains, scratches, etc. I'm going to haul dogs and feed and with the seat covers over cloth, I know that my seats will stay in excellent condition.

The tan leather? Pretty, not practical for me.

ScottV

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Let's see your Gladiator in it's best form - the coolest feature that separates them from the rest of the trucks out there!
Sport S with max tow package, soft top (top removed, in garage with doors, rear window, and quarter panels). Looks a lot like the first one posted in this thread ... Bonus pic of badass gladiator helmet hitch plug, matching color of course
IMG_20190802_080227.jpg
IMG_20190802_063049.jpg