Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Technician
Several Questions

1. I recently got my Off-Road Pages working via JScan. On the left side of the screen where you slect Drivetrain/Accessory Gauges/Pitch & Roll I see a 4th selection now that says TRAIL CAM. Is this an additional input for another camera? I already have the Reverse Camera and Cargo Camera which I set up as my Forward Camera.

2. When I select Accessory Gauges only 2 of the 5 gauges are working. Is there something I need to enable in JScan to get the Coolant Temp/ Oil Temp/ Oil Pressure working?

*** I should say that tis radio was not my stock radio and that I upgraded to the 8.4" from a 7" radio. Also my truck is just a Sport.
Sponsored

JTR178

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
Occupation
5-0
Search the forum to find your answer. The OEM Trail Cam install is quite a bit of work and money.

Last edited:

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
2. When I select Accessory Gauges only 2 of the 5 gauges are working. Is there something I need to enable in JScan to get the Coolant Temp/ Oil Temp/ Oil Pressure working?
This thread discusses some of the issues of only 2 of the 5 gauges working. Workaround seems to leave a dongle hooked up to the SGW bypass.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/off-road-pages.60150/page-5#post-993435

Unless your vehicle actually came with a 8.4 from the factory, you are not going to get the Off Road pages to work 100% in every aspect. I dealt with this when I did the mod on my 2021 Willys. The missing gauges and intermittent GPS LAT/LONG was my main issues.

OP
OP
Appalachia

Appalachia

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Technician
This thread discusses some of the issues of only 2 of the 5 gauges working. Workaround seems to leave a dongle hooked up to the SGW bypass.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/off-road-pages.60150/page-5#post-993435

Unless your vehicle actually came with a 8.4 from the factory, you are not going to get the Off Road pages to work 100% in every aspect. I dealt with this when I did the mod on my 2021 Willys. The missing gauges and intermittent GPS LAT/LONG was my main issues.
Thank you....reconnecting the bypass cable enabled all 5 guages!

tonywin

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I leave my dongle in to have all gauges active. I reinstall for dealer visits or service. No issues whatsoever. The dongle is wrapped neatly behind the dash footwell area.

OP
OP
Appalachia

Appalachia

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Technician
I got a few other things that popped up after reconnecting my dongle. Travel View, Activate GO, and Trail Cam button showed up. Is the LTE chip inside the radio or somewhere else? Might be curious to see if I could activate it and see what comes with it.
Sponsored