Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
casaalgarrobo.eu
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Hello.
I would like to buy wheels that provide the widest stance and don't make the wheel/tire stick outside the fender edge (European laws). Unfortunately there are no Gladiators in my area so I cannot take the measurements myself.
Would few of you please post the:
  • wheel width
  • wheel offset
  • distance from outside of the wheel/tire (farthest point outward) to the edge of the fender (both for rear and front wheels); please indicate + as sticking out and - as inside the fender
  • tire make, model, size
Thank you

P.S. I think I will need either 8.5" wheel with around 30+mm offset or 9.5" with 36+mm offset

DH9387

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future owner of a 2021 JTM, 2018 JLUM
Can someone provide the overall height (ground to highest point of roof) of a stock Mojave soft-top as well distance from top of bed to top of soft-top?

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
Anyone know the door heights and widths?

I'm about to hang my door hangers. I guess I could measure myself but if it could save me buying a clothing measurement tape I'd appreciate it. I feel like measuring with a regular metal tape is a sure way to scratch the hell out of the doors

Sponsored

-miko-

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo Wagon, Tundra, Nissan NV, '21 Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Designer
Anyone know the door heights and widths?

I'm about to hang my door hangers. I guess I could measure myself but if it could save me buying a clothing measurement tape I'd appreciate it. I feel like measuring with a regular metal tape is a sure way to scratch the hell out of the doors
How precise a measurement do you need? IIRC this is within ~1/4" of actual from my planning for my door carts.

Front
h: 45.75”
w: 37.5”

Rear
w: 30.5”

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
How precise a measurement do you need? IIRC this is within ~1/4" of actual from my planning for my door carts.

Front
w: 37.5”

Rear
w: 30.5”
Perfect! Thank you!

bigsend

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport
Rubicon & sport Hood width/height/length.
Thanks!

Bozo

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Occupation
retired
People should post their questions and others can hopefully measure for them if I don't already have the info in post 1.

Of course ANY help is appreciated, but with a thing like data, you need to start with the best possible info when planning. What I mean by this is try to get accurate measurements. Use a straight edge if possible to measure the distances between two things. For example, to measure the bed height once I get my JT, i will lay a straight edge over both bed rails, then using a tape, measure from the top of any rib on the bed, and to where the bottom of the straight edge is. This would give you a good exact number for knowing if a cooler would fit under a tonneau cover for example.

When measuring how far a tire sticks out from the fender, don't eye-ball it, put a straight edge like a yard stick across both sides of the sidewall, then measure from outer fender edge to the yardstick.

It may sound silly as hell, but it only takes a few more seconds to obtain numbers this way.

THAT BEING SAID, consider all these measurements on here to be +- a bit of error. This will be compiled with many people's help. Don't cut your fancy T track from 8020 without measuring yourself. This is just for as close to possible planning for other folks that either don't have your specific parts/vehicle, or maybe don't have ANY JT yet at all (llike poor old me).

If you discover a measurement is way off, let me know please.

Assume these are JT figures unless otherwise noted
Vehicle distance in inches Short Description Extended Description

Rubicon ~50 inches Bed Rail from ground to top of bed rail on a stock height, no weight
LE 51 3/4 Front Bed Rail from ground to top of front of bed rail, no weight, stock height
LE 53 1/2 Rear Bed Rail from ground to top of Rear of bed rail, no weight, stock height
Rubicon 17 7/8 Inside Box Height From bottom of bed to top of rail
Rubicon 17 1/4 Inside Box Height Usable From top of bed (rib) to top of rail.
Rubicon ~65" Tailgate to glass From outermost part of tailgate to the glass on the hardtop
Rubicon ~60" Inside Bed Length Inside of tailgate to inside of backwall of bed.
Rubicon 56" Bed inside width From rail to rail inside dimension
Rubicon 62" Bed Outside Width From outside of rail to outside of other rail.
Rubicon 23" Bed rail to roof From the top of the bedrail to the top of the 3 piece hardtop.
Rubicon 24" Front Axle to Fender From center of wheel cap to bottom of fender - front
Rubicon 24" Rear Axle to Fender From center of wheel cap to bottom of fender - Rear
Rubicon 77" Outside mirror to outside mirror Through the vehicle, mirror to mirror,
Rubicon 73" Ground to top From gravel to top roughly 73"
Rubicon 61" Inside bed length Length of bed when tailgate closed
Rubicon 76" Diagonal Bed length Length of bed diagonally.
Rubicon 81" Bed when open Length from back of bed to front of tailgate in open position.
Mopar 23.75x23.75x29.25 Mopar Crate Dimensions of the 2" Mopar Crate
Measurement between the wheel wells is 44.8"

WANTED:
rear seat back dimensions, width and height.
distance between the center of jackpoints under the truck
Distance from middle of B pillar to rear part of cab glass?
Overland NEEDED Front Axle to Fender From center of wheel cap to bottom of fender - front
Overland NEEDED Rear Axle to Fender From center of wheel cap to bottom of fender - Rear
??? 16" Bed to hard tonneau From highest point of truck bed to bottom of tonneau.
WHAT size TOPPER (CAMPER) ? ? ?

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Homebrewer
Not sure if I glossed over it, but does anyone have the measurement for the height of the tailgate (exterior when closed, just top to bottom).

Sponsored

area5179

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Anybody have a measurement of the bed diagonally? My horrible high school math says it should be 82 inches but I'd love confirmation.

Edit: Never mind, I found it buried near the end of the list!

"Rubicon 76" Diagonal Bed length Length of bed diagonally."

At least now I've confirmed my snowboard bag will fit in the bed!

Last edited:

LadyLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator/2004 TJ
I didn't see an answer for this -- I need the W and H of the rear seat (sport-S, but sure they are the same on all).
Looking to get a Dog seat cover (with Side panels), so I want to make sure what I'm looking for here.
I’m looking for the same measurements. I’d like to get the dog seat cover before my Sport arrives.

-miko-

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Designer
Not sure if I glossed over it, but does anyone have the measurement for the height of the tailgate (exterior when closed, just top to bottom).
Is this what you were looking for? Or did you want the height from the ground? If so I think that will be variable based on model and mods.

Jeep Gladiator Official Gladiator Measurements Thread IMG_6469

-miko-

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Designer
Anybody have a measurement of the bed diagonally? My horrible high school math says it should be 82 inches but I'd love confirmation.

Edit: Never mind, I found it buried near the end of the list!

"Rubicon 76" Diagonal Bed length Length of bed diagonally."

At least now I've confirmed my snowboard bag will fit in the bed!
Yes, that's a safe estimate.

Here's the measurements from driver front corner to passenger rear corner (slightly smaller due to the fuel filler neck)...
Jeep Gladiator Official Gladiator Measurements Thread IMG_6471

And from passenger front corner to driver back corner...
Jeep Gladiator Official Gladiator Measurements Thread IMG_6472

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Homebrewer
Is this what you were looking for? Or did you want the height from the ground? If so I think that will be variable based on model and mods.

Jeep Gladiator Official Gladiator Measurements Thread IMG_6472
Yes, thank you.
Sponsored