First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition, 2008 ES350
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Here’s a picture of the list I made after waking up Paralyzed. I have been slowly checking these off, and now that we are fortunate enough to be chosen for this Contest, Jocelyn and I will spend a bunch of quality time together traveling.

FD186262-28F1-4E46-A79A-083CBF35DED4.jpeg

0A119E53-17F8-49BB-8469-08081D52277B.jpeg
I hope our paths cross in TN AND AK! That is on our list too. I am hoping that I get an ER job where I can contract for 120 hours a month. In the ER you can work like crazy the first half of the month then take a month off and come back to get your hours in the next month. Nothing like taking a whole month off and not using any vacation time. B
Sponsored

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link

:clap:

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition, 2008 ES350
Occupation
Physician Assistant
That's good stuff. Like I said before, I don't mind losing to the right winner.

aston44me

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jEEP GLADIATOR LAUNCH EDITION
Vehicle Showcase
King of the Hammers here we come.
Jocelyn and I are making plans to take in this awesome race next February.

Sponsored

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Congrats on the huuuuge win! When you get back from your wheeling adventures with your bride, here is your plywood-rated bench seat. It'll be by the fire so you can regale us with tall tales about all the way cool stuff you done. Your entry rocks. Congratulations, Enjoy & safe trips!

c118d70a0aaf1abb597e42933f394549.jpg

aston44me

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jEEP GLADIATOR LAUNCH EDITION
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats on the huuuuge win! When you get back from your wheeling adventures with your bride, here is your plywood-rated bench seat. It'll be by the fire so you can regale us with tall tales about all the way cool stuff you done. Your entry rocks. Congratulations, Enjoy & safe trips!

c118d70a0aaf1abb597e42933f394549.jpg
That is cool.
Did you make it!

JTwillys98

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
48 Willys truck, 2007 grand Cherokee, 2020 Gladiator launch Edition
Congratulations! I look forward to hearing about all your adventures!

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
We are online.
Thank you Noah, Jeep and everyone involved!!
Jocelyn and I will be outfitting our Gladiator for some awesome outdoor adventures.

I met Jocelyn on Douglas street in Middletown CA in 1999 when Jocelyn’s Jeep Sahara needed a quick tow to the local dealer. I was her tow truck driver and ended up taking the scenic route through Napa!!
Our Gladiator will be named Douglas!!

We will be doing a bunch of handicap upgrades so that I can hit the trails. I will be taking the year off from industrial Design to pursue the remaining items I listed out on my second day of paralysis.

I can’t thank Jeep enough for this opportunity, and I can’t imagine sharing the adventures with anyone other than the love of my life.

Pursue your dreams and make your own bucket list!!
Cheers
Steve and Jocelyn Scott
Congratulations Steven! Make sure to post back after your mods and some trail candy shots, please?

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Firecracker Red Gladiator LE
Congratulations @aston44me !! I hope you are able to successfully mark off items off your bucket list and have fun while doing it :clap:

I am very happy for you and your family to have been given this opportunity. Hopefully, you can share your journey and pictures with us in this forum ;)

pilotpat

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ7 & 2020 Bright White Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator :)
We are online.
Jocelyn and I will be outfitting our Gladiator for some awesome outdoor adventures.

I met Jocelyn on Douglas street in Middletown CA in 1999 when Jocelyn’s Jeep Sahara needed a quick tow to the local dealer. I was her tow truck driver and ended up taking the scenic route through Napa!!

We will be doing a bunch of handicap upgrades so that I can hit the trails. I will be taking the year off from industrial Design to pursue the remaining items I listed out on my second day of paralysis.

I can’t thank Jeep enough for this opportunity, and I can’t imagine sharing the adventures with anyone other than the love of my life.

Cheers
Steve and Jocelyn Scott

Congrats!! See you Moab 2020 JT Rally!!!

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
We are online.

Cheers
Steve and Jocelyn Scott
Wow! Congrats!
So happy for you guys!
Sponsored