Sponsored

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!! I OWN A JEEP GLADIATOR!

NakoNitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
congratulations, but you could have gotten RUBICON or MOJAVE with comparable options
I get that for many that may be worth it, but when I spec'd out comparably equipped Sport S to a Rubicon/Mojave it seemed you are always looking at a 5-6K difference in sticker.

If you're unsure you're going to utilize the added capability then that may not be worth it. Others have indicated in the past that there is a higher resale value that helps offset that difference, but personally I haven't seen it. Yes, a rubicon/mojave will resell for more all things considered, but this doesn't appear to be the case on a relative basis to Sport/Sport S/etc. That is say after one year a rubicon/mojave is worth 80% of MSRP, then a Sport S would be worth 80% of MSRP as well. The Rubicon would be worth 'more' but mainly because it's MSRP was higher in the first place.

Congrats on the new ride! My wife's is on order as well (also a stick Sport S) and we're very much looking forward to delivery day.
Sponsored

ScottDB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
My first Jeep! My interest was piqued when the Gladiator was first released but the trim packages were either a bit too pedestrian (Sport S) or nice but really expensive (Rubicon). Then, they released the Willys edition which checked all the boxes for me. So I purchased this beauty on May 7th. The only two upgrades: Rugged Ridge Tonneau Cover and the Alpine PSS-23WRA upgrade. Needless to say, I love it!

Jeep Gladiator IT'S OFFICIAL!!!! I OWN A JEEP GLADIATOR! IMG_3784
Jeep Gladiator IT'S OFFICIAL!!!! I OWN A JEEP GLADIATOR! IMG_3783
Jeep Gladiator IT'S OFFICIAL!!!! I OWN A JEEP GLADIATOR! IMG_3786
Jeep Gladiator IT'S OFFICIAL!!!! I OWN A JEEP GLADIATOR! IMG_3922

Fcollazo76

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Fca/ STELLANTIS
Brought home my Sarge Green Sport S that I ordered on 5/19. I've put in the Desert Does It Fixed Front seat adapters and they make a big difference in comfort. I highly recommend them if you're on the fence about them. I also installed my Rugged Ride sill protectors and stubby radio antenna and they went in flawlessly as well.

Awesome choice in color. I pkd mine up on 6/3. Im loving every minute of it. Probably because its my 1st jeep. Whats your future mods with your Gladiator. I've done a whole bunch of small mods. It's really addicting ordering stuff for it. Hope to see future pics of your mods.

OP
OP
area5179

area5179

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
congratulations, but you could have gotten RUBICON or MOJAVE with comparable options
That is very true but the reality is I will never take full advantage of them. My needs were 4x4, a bed that was able to fit my snowboards and golf bag and be able to fit more than 1 passenger. The Sport S checked all those boxes and any Gladiator comes with the dual roof option which I wanted as I missed the t-tops in my 91 Firebird. The Sport S was also the first trim level to offer SAT/NAV which was also something I wanted.

Sponsored

maddocmuc

First Name
Jan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Diesel
Occupation
Physician
Vehicle Showcase
Great rig, awsome color choice, especialky like the black fenders on the other body colorđź‘Ť

JoseQ_80

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport 80th Anniversary Bright White
Occupation
Highway Engineer
Congratulations, that color is cool, thanks for mentioning the seat jacker I did not know that was a thing, now it's on my ToDo list.

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Homebrewer
Congratulations, that color is cool, thanks for mentioning the seat jacker I did not know that was a thing, now it's on my ToDo list.
Keep in mind, for the seat jackers, the JT uses e-torx (star) bolts on the seat mounts. Their instructions assume it’s a standard socket. If you don’t have e-torx you can do like I did and get a small set on Amazon. Mine will be here tomorrow and then I can get my install done.
HORUSDY 11 Pc Female E Torx Star Socket Set/Rail, Female External Star Socket Set E4 - E20 Torque Socket Set https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077396H12/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_635CFE5WRQR48ZCEF7H3