Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator sport
Occupation
Grounds manager
"the most capable off-roader Jeep is bringing to the Easter event."

Yea I love the gladiator concept, but I'd put the 392 up against that gladiator on any trail.....
Not that specific 392 because it has no rear travel, and no articulation out of the rear axle if you listen to TFL, they review it. In order to keep the tires from rubbing the bump stops are straight to the actual with no articulation at all, they say it rides like crap.
Sponsored

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
Not that specific 392 because it has no rear travel, and no articulation out of the rear axle if you listen to TFL, they review it. In order to keep the tires from rubbing the bump stops are straight to the actual with no articulation at all, they say it rides like crap.
All show......no go....

Jobofly

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU, 2022 JTM
Both the grille guard /seat and the triple bar grille guard were once on concepts and they are now available. Jeep engineers are canny with what they do sometimes. Mojave gladiator was in retrospect a design study to fit the height of the 392 into a Jeep! reminds me of the fact that GM built the Saturn Sky /Pontiac Solstice roadsters to fit an LS engine into. It never happened outside of concepts but the imagination is there. Even now the new EV only challenger /charger has a hump for a ice drivetrain to be able down the road.

Moab_lrg@2x.jpg
Where can I get the grill guard seat?

Sponsored

RodRecket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AEV JT370
I haven't seen the YT video but I did see the vehicle in person. The front and rear axles were riding on bump stops. I asked one of the JPP people how that worked and got a *uhhh I dunno* shrug.

SPED1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport 2005 tj wrangler
Occupation
service & parts supervisor
82216474AA
Is the triple hoop grille guard..... I swore I saw that they released the seat guard combo on JPP's website but I do not see it or a part number so I must have hallucinated it !

Heater

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 JKUR, 2017 Ram Power Wagon, 2006 LJ Rubicon
Occupation
Aerospace
The retro bumper on the Willys Dispatcher is very cool. I would like one in aluminum that also take factory fogs :)
I had one made for my JKUR in 2010. 7 ga CAD designed, laser cut, factory fog brackets welded on the back side with laser cut fog light holes. It’s currently sitting in my garage, i may sell it.
Jeep Gladiator Official Reveal: Jeep Gladiator Rubicon High Top Concept + 3 Other Jeep Concepts at 2024 Easter Jeep Safari IMG_3155
Sponsored