Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2005 Wrangler X
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Resident Pompous A-Hole
Get out and drive it for awhile, then decide what mods you want. They are very capable stock. Noce color.
Agreed. Find a limit, then eliminate that limit.. find the next one, repeat.

I sometimes regret not going with a Rubicon, then all I would have done was add 1.5 inch springs up front to level and 35's. Then I look at what my Overland has become, and just love it. I added the Rubicon springs and 1.5 inch level (front to be swapped out for 1.5 inch Rock Krawler springs), Mojave wheels wrapped with 35" MT Baja Boss MT's, Rubicon steel bumper modified a little, and Rubicon sliders. Next mods will be GMRS, winch, gears and lockers.

WhyNotJeep

Banned
Banned
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Ram 2500 Diesel 4x4,,, '14 Wrangler JKUR
Occupation
Done with it
Do what is says on the tailgate. Just Empty Every Pocket.

Sponsored

Sponsored

OP
OP

Azelja

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2020 VW Passat
Welcome. Here’s your first assignments 😁

1CF94067-3B04-42ED-A785-EBB8B6C89B0B.jpeg

888F3E9F-FA0C-4282-9CA8-2323295CE10F.jpeg
with 33" and the Rubicon trim, that 7k could be used in a few different ways. Since it is our first time getting into the Jeep life, those massive addons will have to wait but will probably be in the cards down the road. Should probably get past the temp tag before making massive changes such as the ones you suggested. Also, my wife is 5'3", so a lift kit like that would first require rock rail type step bars so she could climb into it. LOL. Thanks for the suggestions.

DailyMoparGuy

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S 3.6L
Occupation
Engineer
with 33" and the Rubicon trim, that 7k could be used in a few different ways. Since it is our first time getting into the Jeep life, those massive addons will have to wait but will probably be in the cards down the road. Should probably get past the temp tag before making massive changes such as the ones you suggested. Also, my wife is 5'3", so a lift kit like that would first require rock rail type step bars so she could climb into it. LOL. Thanks for the suggestions.
Lol for sure. I was 99% joking. Your Rubicon looks fine just the way it is and it will take you just about anywhere you wanna go.

Congrats on the purchase! Jeeps really are an adventure.

OP
OP

Azelja

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2020 VW Passat
have the same truck on order- will probably do a 1.5" level with 35s and call it a day.
I dont think the lift is necessary with the rubicon trim, but may be wrong.