First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Emergency Medicine
Hello, I have a 22 Gladiator overland that came with the halogen lights. I recently installed a set of factory LED headlights and had the dealership flash the PCM. The headlights work great as do the halos. I then installed a set of the Oracle LED tail lights and they are causing errors. When they flash the PCM for LED’s is it for all exterior lights or just the headlights? I don’t want to go the Jscan or Tazer route. Any help would be great. Thanks
Sponsored

OP
OP

Dusty78

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Emergency Medicine
The lights are programmed by location, so the taillights need programmed for LED separately.

Kevin
thank you. I will just install the resistors that they came with. Do you know if the fender DRL’s are programmed separately as well?

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S, 1971 J4000, a bunch of other stuff
I know the signal/running lamps are separate, and I think the DRLs are, too.
I can’t check the truck right now to be sure, though.

Kevin

drewcnit

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport S, Bright White
Occupation
IT Geek and Data Nerd
thank you. I will just install the resistors that they came with. Do you know if the fender DRL’s are programmed separately as well?
Just a note, many of us with a '22 that went from halogen to the Oracle's had to install the resistors and flash the computer to set the tail lights to LED. It's the only thing that seems to cure it completely.

There's another thread here -
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/oracle-tail-light-issue.63630/post-1047201

Sponsored

OP
OP

Dusty78

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Emergency Medicine
Just a note, many of us with a '22 that went from halogen to the Oracle's had to install the resistors and flash the computer to set the tail lights to LED. It's the only thing that seems to cure it completely.

There's another thread here -
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/oracle-tail-light-issue.63630/post-1047201
Well you were correct, now my reverse lights don’t work after installing the resistors. I might just shut can these lights. My dealer charges $175 to reprogram and don’t know if I want to play Russian roulette with my warranty by buying a programmer. I never would have bought these if I knew they weren’t going to be plug and play.

Mjolnir

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Willys, 2020 Gladiator
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...but there are dozens of threads stating the issues people have had and what you need to do to make them work.

OP
OP

Dusty78

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Emergency Medicine
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...but there are dozens of threads stating the issues people have had and what you need to do to make them work.
Yes I should have read up. I’m just going to re-install my factory tail lights and try and return these. @ORACLElights should be more transparent about the fact that these lights don’t work as advertised.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Yes I should have read up. I’m just going to re-install my factory tail lights and try and return these. @ORACLElights should be more transparent about the fact that these lights don’t work as advertised.
Hello! Sorry for the late reply, as we were at the SEMA show. Before you jump to returning these, can we please jump on a call to work through this with our tech team? We would be happy to offer you multiple solutions.

Please DM me your number and I will have someone call you right away.

ckgjt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Max ToE
That is what I did but unfortunately it cost me $68.00 in shipping and restocking fees so beware...that is a expensive price to pay for misleading/false advertising...
Sponsored