Order to delivery?

Thatrabbitfoot

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Hi so im planning on ordering at the end of september. What is the usualt time from ordering to delivery?
Sponsored

MirMir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Altitude
Hi so im planning on ordering at the end of september. What is the usualt time from ordering to delivery?
all depends on what you are looking to order. Certain colors and accessories make it a longer build. Colored matched hardtops, Headliners, Steel bumper (Can't even order that as of now, and bedliner (to name a few) are delaying orders as we speak. I did hear that the colored hardtops should be ok now and the bedliner is just hear say, but again no one can really confirm nor deny this information. So don't get your hopes up. Like @noside85 said;
Looks like 6 to over 12 weeks so just basically order it and forget you ordered it and then it will be a pleasant surprise when you DO get it.
He is spot on. Except for the poor LE guys, some of them are still waiting and they placed their orders in End of May (Some said) and early April.

In closing, best of luck to you and to everyone who has been waiting. Hopefully they will get ours cranked out! I just want mine before Halloween.

Tire Guy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Rubicon JT, 2017 BMW X5
Occupation
Sales Director Alloy Wheel Repair
Set up a dart board. Throw the dart. Anything under 7 weeks is a no. The rest of the numbers are in play...

Kjm18

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JT Rubicon - Delivered 7/23
Occupation
Attorney
Set up a dart board. Throw the dart. Anything under 7 weeks is a no. The rest of the numbers are in play...
I got my Sting-Gray in 5 weeks and it had a bed liner that didn't delay anything.

Sponsored

Tire Guy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Rubicon JT, 2017 BMW X5
Occupation
Sales Director Alloy Wheel Repair
I got my Sting-Gray in 5 weeks and it had a bed liner that didn't delay anything.
I thought mine at 7 weeks was good. 5 weeks is amazing. The Jeep Gods smiled on you.

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
What a hoot!!!!! Too damn funny! But in all seriousness I would think that if you don’t load it up with options then they “should” be able to get it to you rather quickly. Last Friday I ordered a base Sport model (not a Sport S) with just a hard top, rubber mats and a hitch as my only options. Not a lot of parts to gather to build my truck. Will be interesting to see how long it takes them to build it.

Last edited:

Moabite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
103 days...or 14.72 weeks...or 2472 hours

MirMir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Altitude
4 weeks this Friday I placed my order. D status on the 5th. No more updates as of now.

Sponsored

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services

billyjk7

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler JKU on 40s and Tons
Better chances of finding mexican well water that will leave your bowels Intact than getting a straight answer on this one. Good luck. Times are all over the. Calendar for bo apparent rhyme or reason

capercrew02

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep WJ, BMW i3, Red JTR.
I ordered a rubi on 7/12 and had it in my driveway by 8/5.
Sponsored