Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Retired
Hi All
I just got back from my local Jeep dealer. I know a lot of people who work there as I have done business with them for the past 15 years. After talking to all the people who would know, all agree that programming the smaller fob with my code is not possible.
After all the discussion I went and ordered the AJT fob as it seems a little easier to convert over.
jimf5
in Nevada
Sponsored

spanishmack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JT Gladiator, 2012 Ford F-150
Occupation
Something... something... software.

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
How'd you get the contrasting lettering on the buttons? Looks awesome.
Small paint brush from my wifey's crafts. Used white paint and then wiped it off before i installed the buttons.

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
I know we don't need another key fob thread, but my issue is how inefficient it is. My Subaru key does all the same functions (minus remote start... stick shift) ina tiny fraction of the space. I hate having this giant brick in my pocket for no reason.
PXL_20220524_175137663.jpg
The thing about the Subaru key is that it goes to a Subaru and not a badass Jeep Gladiator. No comparison there, try again. :LOL:

Sponsored

gr33n01

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport Altitude
Occupation
Engineer
Hi All
I just got back from my local Jeep dealer. I know a lot of people who work there as I have done business with them for the past 15 years. After talking to all the people who would know, all agree that programming the smaller fob with my code is not possible.
After all the discussion I went and ordered the AJT fob as it seems a little easier to convert over.
jimf5
in Nevada
"..a little easier to convert over." Get back with us when you're trying to get the darn thing to close with the battery....

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
"..a little easier to convert over." Get back with us when you're trying to get the darn thing to close with the battery....
Took me 5 minutes to swap over to the AJT fob. The battery can be a little trickily.

A 2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2020 JLU
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Construction
I’d like to know if I can program the fob on my JT or my Wife’s JL so I can carry one for both.???

OP
OP
jimf5

jimf5

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Retired
Hi All
Well I received my AJT key fob yesterday and as I expected it took about 6 minutes to transfer over all the parts and about 30 minutes to get the battery set up. but to my surprise every thing worked, door lock/unlock, remote start and panic button.

jimf5
in Nevada
Sponsored