Sponsored

out the door pricing

DesertDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Brought the Gladiator home last night.

Great experience with Elliot. Too much good stuff to print here.

He kept me well informed throughout the order process.

All paperwork done on line.

In and out the door unbelievably fast.

PM me with any questions.

I will definitely vouch for Elliott.

Nobody else out there is even close.

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
Okay, I see that this is an Elliott fan thread so please clear up my confusion here. Been shopping nationwide for months and months now. I am very budget conscious. In SoCal but willing to travel to get the best deal taking flight, lodging, and fuel cost into consideration.
Gupton by far, hands down the winner so far. I say that because after speaking with all of these ā€œbelow invoiceā€ dealers it seems thereā€™s always hidden non negotiable dealer add ons. Gupton seemed to be what you order is what you get.
When I air down in the trail and air back up itā€™s not with nitrogen. Not paying $200-400 for nitrogen from a dealer. I will have ceramic/tint done to my preferences. Itā€™s a Jeep, it WILL be getting scraped, scratched, dented, and dirty. I donā€™t need dealer added protections. Especially to the tune of $600+.
And I sure donā€™t think $899 documentation fee is reasonable.
The nearest below invoice dealer to me has an $85 doc fee, but his best deal is 4% below invoice.
The best advertised dealer at 11% below had all of the above mentioned non negotiables. That IS NOT 11% below invoice.
When I was dealing with Valley in SLC there were also some of those. Which in my mind makes the deal not as advertised.
Am I wrong to look at it this way? If my 8% below build comes to say $53K I expect your normal title, tax, and fees. Period. I donā€™t expect $1300-1800 of non negotiable dealer add ons on top of the build price.
I also am a cash buyer but have zero problem financing through Chrysler to get an additional 1% below. FICO currently at 826 so should be able to get at or near their advertised 0% financing.

If youā€™ve been buying from Elliott with none of these dealer shenanigans then Iā€™d be interested in revisiting a deal with him. A lot closer to me than Tennessee but I was going to visit friends and family on the way back through Arkansas anyway.
Help me out on those whoā€™ve dealt with SLC recently.

DesertDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Up front with the license fee. Lower than the other three dealerships in the valley but I canā€™t quote the number off the top of my head.

The finance guy did do a quick enthusiastic sales pitch for various extended warrantees. A simple ā€œ no thanksā€œ had me out the door. No other hidden fees.

This pricing is based upon tread lightly membership at the $100 level and agreeing to at least seven months of Jeep financing.

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
So your Tread Lightly was 1% below invoice. If you donā€™t mind what weā€™re your others ā€œfeesā€ other than tax, and title, which will be different for all of us depending on where we reside.

Sponsored

DesertDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Tax and title. Thatā€™s it. They really really really really would like to sell you an extended warranty in the finance department but yeah understand when you say no thanks.

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Jeep Gladiator out the door pricing IMG_20210615_091836(1)

I had no issues. I got the advertised 8% off. I am also the original person who bought from him off this forum. Yeah financing guy gave his chatter. Got me to buy into it. Only got the powertrain. It is not an actual Jeep aftermarket. It's a third party. All in all I believe I got a great deal. Gotta thank Eliott for the pickup at the airport also. My wife for suggesting SLC valley Jeep. No issues so far with my Sport S Ecodiesel. I had Tread Lightly, financing through my bank, and all the incentives that were being offered. We made the deal I think 3/24 vechicle in hand on 4/30 46,590 was my invoice. 8% off of invoice. Here's my sticker just as a reference.

Last edited:

DesertDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Just so everyone knows, however, there is now a severe inventory issue. If you are keeping up, you already know about this. This is how the dealership lot looked yesterday. The only Gladiator pictured is mine.

43B4A21A-8E83-4A82-9EF9-C1BF4263DE64.jpeg

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Just so everyone knows, however, there is now a severe inventory issue. If you are keeping up, you already know about this. This is how the dealership lot looked yesterday. The only Gladiator pictured is mine.

Jeep Gladiator out the door pricing 43B4A21A-8E83-4A82-9EF9-C1BF4263DE64
What about the 6 down the right side of the picture? :CWL:

DesertDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
You are right. Previously, the empty row was lots of JLUs and Gladiators . Two or three of them, I believe, might have been used. I did not look carefully because I was too excited to get going LOL.

Sponsored

tcracing

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' JTR Sting-Gray
Occupation
Sales

43B4A21A-8E83-4A82-9EF9-C1BF4263DE64.jpeg
Hey now...Mine is there as well...looks the same as yours...Hope he didn't sell you mine..lol

au94

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Cruiser
And what inventory is out there is going quick. I looked at 2 last Tuesday and by Saturday they were gone. Dealer has no idea when they will get more. I talked to one who can see his allocation but they are not in production so no due dathe.

Checking around with other dealers and they are slow to respond. Usually youā€˜ve barely hit send on an online inquiry before someone is calling you.
Sponsored