TxGladiator

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Do the door mirrors move?
Seems to be a little play but not much when I tried to push them in but wanted to double check before I broke one off if they aren’t moveable.
Sponsored

jhale1800

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland, 2000 Ford Crown Victoria, 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, 2017 Mazda3
Is there a trick to it. Mine seem like I might break something. Mine are power mirrors and I am not able to adjust them out far enough for my liking. What about others?
My driver side mirror doesn't point out as much as I would like, but the passenger side is fine. The door mirrors will fold in, but I haven't tried folding them out to get a wider viewing angle.

Sponsored

Jowen

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Rubicon Cherokee an x2 2020 jt rubicon
The mirrors are made to fold in not only for shipping, but it in case the mirror hits a object you do not break off your mirror.

Godfadr

First Name
Godfadr
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.FredRewey.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited, 2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Speaker, Author, Dude Who Likes Bacon
Vehicle Showcase
My driver side mirror doesn't point out as much as I would like, but the passenger side is fine. The door mirrors will fold in, but I haven't tried folding them out to get a wider viewing angle.
I have the same issue on the driver's side. The JT doesn't seem to go up and out as much as my previous Jeeps. Not really sure there is anything I can do about it...just noticed that both mirrors are set to the outward top as much as possible.

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
I fold my mirrors in when I take my doors off, makes them easier to move that way... just man up and move em.

Sponsored

Awolnik

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Property Management
You need to use two hands and fold it in toward the windows. On my Cherokee KL you could just slap it and they would fold easy. On the JT requires a more gentle approach and they seem ultra flimsy and cheap.
Sponsored