Overland has left the factory but...?

Kelroundell

First Name
Kel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland (white) 2012 Buick Enclave
My Overland has left the factory so how long a wait do I have? I’m having surgery in October and I can’t drive for two months. Then another surgery and I can’t drive for another 2 months. So, the longer I wait for it to arrive means the longer it’s going to sit in my driveway while I sit and stair at it.
Sponsored

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
My Overland has left the factory so how long a wait do I have? I’m having surgery in October and I can’t drive for two months. Then another surgery and I can’t drive for another 2 months. So, the longer I wait for it to arrive means the longer it’s going to sit in my driveway while I sit and stair at it.
I'll drive you around the block in it once a week and babysit on the weekend. Lol it depends hon how far you are from the plant if your close to them they freight them out by Simi but if your a long distance they ship them on train then freight simi. Plus the wait time while it's just sitting in the yard. If it's competed and ready to deliver I'd say no more than a month worst case scenario

Cburgess33

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator rubicon and 2018 Rubicon JL
My gladiator arrived a week after it finally left the factory but it was “in transit” for a month . (I live in Colorado for reference ) . So please note “in transit “ doesn’t mean it actually shipped

I had heard the hold up at factory was due to waiting for the bed-liners to be sprayed .

jimcald

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker Red Rubicon JT
Mine took 2 days from when it said shipped from the factory to my dealer but I am only 60 miles from the factory.

lookitsadam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Typically you'll have it within a week, but seeing as you're in the great white north I'm not sure if that slows down or adds steps to the shipping process.

Sponsored

MirMir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Altitude
Mine took 2 days from when it said shipped from the factory to my dealer but I am only 60 miles from the factory.
Sweet! Just about 30 minutes North of you so it won’t take long once mine reaches the shipped stage. Whenever that’ll be. Haha

jimcald

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sweet! Just about 30 minutes North of you so it won’t take long once mine reaches the shipped stage. Whenever that’ll be. Haha
Punk'N was a real contender for me. If it had been available when I was ready to order I would have had a very tough decision.

MirMir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Altitude
Punk'N was a real contender for me. If it had been available when I was ready to order I would have had a very tough decision.
Yeah I can’t wait to get mine. Placed the order on 7/19 and still no status update. Probably since I ordered body colored hardtop and fenders along with the bedliner and a lot of other items. Built my Gladiator up. :LOL:

jimcald

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah I can’t wait to get mine. Placed the order on 7/19 and still no status update. Probably since I ordered body colored hardtop and fenders along with the bedliner and a lot of other items. Built my Gladiator up. :LOL:
I got pretty lucky, ordered May 4th and took delivery June 1st. Just under 4 weeks is amazing.

over8r

First Name
Clark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot, Dogde Dakoda
Occupation
Accounting
Ordered my Overland July 2nd and it has been in paint status for 4 days. Not sure that it made it out of the factory before shutdown.
Sponsored