Overland North Edition

chrisblaze

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 328d
Got my JT ordered, however the delivery date is the end of November!!

Jeep Gladiator Overland North Edition order.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
Got my JT ordered, however the delivery date is the end of November!!

Jeep Gladiator Overland North Edition order.JPG
Nice build. I guess heated seats are standard on the North Edition? They were part of the cold weather package on my Overland and that package also gave me a heated steering wheels, which is surprisingly great.

I didn't see the remote proximity Keyless entry added, unless I missed it, you might want to add that, its one of my favorite features. Also, maybe the auxiliary switch ground if you have many plans for future upgrades.

OP
OP

chrisblaze

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 328d
Nice build. I guess heated seats are standard on the North Edition? They were part of the cold weather package on my Overland and that package also gave me a heated steering wheels, which is surprisingly great.

I didn't see the remote proximity Keyless entry added, unless I missed it, you might want to add that, its one of my favorite features. Also, maybe the auxiliary switch ground if you have many plans for future upgrades.
I have the aux switch and the remote prox keyless entry on there. They were a must, other than a winch and lights, I am wondering what else to use the 4 switches for.
Sponsored