Sponsored

North Florida Dealers

e36racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, E36 BMW M3, E92 BMW M3
Damn and thought our $200 was high..
Now, at this point, I just want it. So I’m not going to nit pick over a couple hundred bucks.. we will see what happens when the boss is back next week. At the end of the day, the MSRP on my build with the destination charge is an even $46k. If I end up paying 40 and change (not including taxes obvi) then I think it’s a good deal. Or a decent deal at least.
Sponsored

rafaelsmith

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Software Engineer
Dealer fee is $899. I can live with that
On the high side but not crazy high...especially for a FL dealer. 4% under invoice, even with the $900 dealer fee I would probably take it -vs- going out of state.

e36racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sent Chase my deposit today. Great guy, and this transaction could not have been easier!! My Dad lives in NJ and knows the owners of the local Jeep Dealer (they let him keep his camper in the back of their side lot), and they said they were a couple thousand off from the OTD price from Chase and couldn't touch it. 4% < invoice so my OTD price (no trade so I'm paying full sales tax too) is ~$700 over sticker. Anyone in FL looking for a Gladiator, Chase is the man to talk to.

OP
OP
spazzyfry123

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold) - Now Land Cruiser
Occupation
ME
Sent Chase my deposit today. Great guy, and this transaction could not have been easier!! My Dad lives in NJ and knows the owners of the local Jeep Dealer (they let him keep his camper in the back of their side lot), and they said they were a couple thousand off from the OTD price from Chase and couldn't touch it. 4% < invoice so my OTD price (no trade so I'm paying full sales tax too) is ~$700 over sticker. Anyone in FL looking for a Gladiator, Chase is the man to talk to.
Not a bad deal! My OTD (including the taxes that I will pay on my own since I'm buying out of state) came out to be something like $1500 under sticker. But I'm also traveling for the deal. Just ended up working out for me and worthwhile since both my wife and I have family near-ish to the dealer in north Georgia.

Also, nice choice in rides. I had a 2011.75 E90 M3 6MT stripper car - slick top, no nav, manual Speed Cloth seats... Super fun rides and I WILL get another.

e36racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine isn't a slick top, but I do have a 6MT which is rare these days. It's going on the chopping block for the Gladiator though, they both might be actually. I've been driving M3's for almost 20 years so I'm looking forward to a change, and not having to worry about how far I pull into a parking space.... Plus the maintenance is just crazy and I'm kinda over it, $15/quart for oil and it takes 10 quarts, $350 tires that only last 20k miles, $30 spark plugs, etc...

Sponsored

OP
OP
spazzyfry123

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold) - Now Land Cruiser
Occupation
ME
Mine isn't a slick top, but I do have a 6MT which is rare these days. It's going on the chopping block for the Gladiator though, they both might be actually. I've been driving M3's for almost 20 years so I'm looking forward to a change, and not having to worry about how far I pull into a parking space.... Plus the maintenance is just crazy and I'm kinda over it, $15/quart for oil and it takes 10 quarts, $350 tires that only last 20k miles, $30 spark plugs, etc...
Been there done that. Rod bearings and all.

e36racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Been there done that. Rod bearings and all.
I’ve been lucky with rod bearings. But I used to endurance race E36’s so I’ve blown up a few S52s in epic proportions. I just don’t have the time to constantly wrench on cars anymore. Or worry about where I parked it. Plus in Miami traffic it sucks to drive a fast car slow. Needless to say I can’t wait to get my Gladiator. I was even #353 in the production line for the C8 Vette and said F it. Got my deposit back and bought a Jeep instead. Couldn’t be happier.

e36racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chase called today, if everything goes as scheduled I should have it in 2 weeks. And as we were ironing out specifics he even offered to deliver it to me in Miami for free. He really is awesome, this deal could not have been any easier. Any now that I don’t even have to go pick it up, there isn’t a better deal out there if you live within 250 miles of New Smyrna Beach.

Frogwopp

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi JT
Sounds like mine is on same train. That's cool of Chase to offer delivery.

e36racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sounds like mine is on same train. That's cool of Chase to offer delivery.
Nice!! They are like twins. I wonder how close our vin numbers are? Mine ends in 157824

Sponsored

Whiplash2130

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F450, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Guy
I'm four ahead of you. Mine ends 157820
I don’t imagine they build them in VIN # order. Too many option configurations, too many models etc. Correct me if I am wrong.

Frogwopp

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi JT
I don’t imagine they build them in VIN # order. Too many option configurations, too many models etc. Correct me if I am wrong.
I have no idea. Just always figured they were sequenced in production. May just be an ordering sequence.

Whiplash2130

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F450, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Guy
I have no idea. Just always figured they were sequenced in production. May just be an ordering sequence.
If you look at the tracking chart (completion dates) you will see that they finish units ordered in April and May right next to units ordered the first week of September. There is no rhyme or reason. I do believe VIN numbers are issued sequentially, but that’s where it ends. It probably goes into a model specific line, held in a sub-line if there is a shortage, then goes through the standard build line, and finally to the options area. Then final inspection and out to shipping. Who knows!

Phidelt83

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP gladiator
Quick update to bump this to the top in case anyone else is shopping. Just bought my Sting Gray Sport S with Chase’s help last week at New Smyrna CJD. He’s doing 4% off invoice right now. It has the $3200 dealer package, tow, remote start, hard top and I was out the door for $41k.

edit: FYI he does the same pricing, 4% below invoice, on any unit (whether you pick off the lot or order).

32E3ACF5-D2DA-46BC-9889-2FA62E337DFC.jpeg

08755B55-5E38-4CF9-A918-E25292191068.jpeg
Sponsored