North Florida Dealers

Frogwopp

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi JT
No, don't have anything with FCA, only tread lightly. I got PM'd from another member with quest. It seems the only one there giving deal is Chase. Call, ask for him.
Sponsored

AncientCityGladiator

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Lariat
No, don't have anything with FCA, only tread lightly. I got PM'd from another member with quest. It seems the only one there giving deal is Chase. Call, ask for him.
Yeah, the guy I'm dealing with is all salesman, not exactly a ringing endorsement for them right now. Haven't shut him down yet, but getting close.

Phidelt83

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP gladiator
Yeah, the guy I'm dealing with is all salesman, not exactly a ringing endorsement for them right now. Haven't shut him down yet, but getting close.
Was it Mike by chance? He was a non starter with me. I’m gonna call Chase and try to put something together.

OP
OP
spazzyfry123

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold) - Now Land Cruiser
Occupation
ME
Well I just had a north Florida dealer tell me that Jeep isn't building Rubicons and I should grab an Overland.

Next!

rafaelsmith

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Software Engineer
Well I just had a north Florida dealer tell me that Jeep isn't building Rubicons and I should grab an Overland.

Next!

I had dealer here in Orlando tell me that they have to markup Rubicons because FCA is forcing them.

Sponsored

MATANZAS STING RAY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Stingrey Gladiator from Travis
Shu
Shut the idiot down and see Travis in NC or Chris in New Smyrna......

hoover186

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1954 Willys 6-226 Pickup, 2016 Wrangler JK
FYI, Jax CJDR has two White Rubicon LE's on the lot. Ask for Alan Vargason. In my experience he will work with you.

Frogwopp

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi JT
Talked to Chase at New Smyrna. Didn't like hearing about bad experiences. Asked to put his contact info and give them another try. He will be working through Monday.

Chase Firestone
(386) 424-1300 ext 1332
Sales Manager
[email protected]
New Smyrna Chrysler Jeep Dodge
2555 SR 44
New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168

Sponsored

OP
OP
spazzyfry123

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold) - Now Land Cruiser
Occupation
ME
This may be better suited for the regional forum, but what dealers are people using for service? Hoping for some good feedback on the service departments. I'm in the Tallahassee area, but I've heard some non-favorable reviews for Tallahassee DCJ. May be biased, but since I purchased out of state it would be good to establish a relationship with the service guys at XYZ dealership.

e36racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, E36 BMW M3, E92 BMW M3
Talked to Chase at New Smyrna. Didn't like hearing about bad experiences. Asked to put his contact info and give them another try. He will be working through Monday.

Chase Firestone
(386) 424-1300 ext 1332
Sales Manager
[email protected]
New Smyrna Chrysler Jeep Dodge
2555 SR 44
New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168
I called today and Chase is out until next week. For kicks I went through what I wanted with the sales guy on the phone just for a feeler and apparently the Max Tow is currently not selectable in their system so he wasn't able to work up a price for me. I think that's a little lame because I'm looking at the invoice costs (from the excel file in the sticky) while I'm talking to him. Oh well, I'll just wait until next Monday and try to call Chase again. 4% under invoice is right where I want to be with everything I want and not having to go out of state to get it, so it's the magic number.

rafaelsmith

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Software Engineer
I called today and Chase is out until next week. For kicks I went through what I wanted with the sales guy on the phone just for a feeler and apparently the Max Tow is currently not selectable in their system so he wasn't able to work up a price for me. I think that's a little lame because I'm looking at the invoice costs (from the excel file in the sticky) while I'm talking to him. Oh well, I'll just wait until next Monday and try to call Chase again. 4% under invoice is right where I want to be with everything I want and not having to go out of state to get it, so it's the magic number.
Curious to here what you find out.

New Smyrna is pretty close to me ...4% would be sweet spot to make me stay "local". Assuming no crazy dealer fees, etc.

e36racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, E36 BMW M3, E92 BMW M3
Curious to here what you find out.

New Smyrna is pretty close to me ...4% would be sweet spot to make me stay "local". Assuming no crazy dealer fees, etc.
Dealer fee is $899. I can live with that

B345T

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Edge Titanium, 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye, 2014 Ford Focus SE Hatchback
Occupation
IT