Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon Gobi
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
I do IT stuff so I can buy Jeep stuff.
After being passed by the state senate, the resolution was sent to the state house of representatives as house bill 75. No action of any kind has been taken on the house bill. It's just sitting in the transportation committee's backlog. I believe there have been one or two times in the past where the state senate has passed no-doors bill and the house transportation committee has just let the house bill sit without consideration until it expired.

Blu542

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, 94YJ, 4XE
Right now the entire legislature is gearing up for budget hell. The doors bill will likely be tabled until the budget is passed. At this moment, I am not aware of anyone on the transportation committee vocally against the bill or against bringing it to a vote, which has not been the case in prior iterations.

NachoRuby

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR , '18 JLU, 73 VW Bug, 97 VW Jetta, all MTs
Right now the entire legislature is gearing up for budget hell. The doors bill will likely be tabled until the budget is passed. At this moment, I am not aware of anyone on the transportation committee vocally against the bill or against bringing it to a vote, which has not been the case in prior iterations.
Sure hope you're right. It'd be awesome to be legal in this state. I see so many jeeps around my area without doors though. But I also know of certain towns where it's heavily enforced.

Sponsored

Alpine Warthog

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator, 98 XJ
Occupation
Retired USAF Police Officer
As the year winds to a close, I'm assuming we'll be disappointed again this year