PA (MD and DE) dealer recommendations

jmf243

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016.5 Mazda CX5 Grand Touring
I live in central PA and wonder if anybody has a recommendation/ good experience on ordering a Gladiator at a good price. I'm willing to travel to Pittsburgh/ Philly/ Delaware/ MD.
Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon

Trock56

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered Jeep granite sport
Occupation
Sales rep
I live in central PA and wonder if anybody has a recommendation/ good experience on ordering a Gladiator at a good price. I'm willing to travel to Pittsburgh/ Philly/ Delaware/ MD.
I ordered mine from Blaise in state college. I priced shopped out of area then gave them the chance to beat it. It should be arriving any day as it is on truck.

XJ2JTChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S on 35's, Mopar 2" lift, `96 XJ, 97 ZJ, `99 Camaro LS1
Strange, i heard multiple people refer to courtesy as well, maybe they stopped because as of recently (roughly end of June) they were more like 3%. I placed my order with Criswell in Gaithersburg MD. Was the smoothest transaction i could have imagined.

Sponsored

OP
OP
jmf243

jmf243

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016.5 Mazda CX5 Grand Touring
Thanks for the info. When I decide to bite the bullet I'll start by focusing on those two dealerships. I bought my current vehicle from Blaise and they were great to deal with. Hopefully they'll be reasonable to deal with again.

LidLess07X

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU Recon, 2001 TJ Sport, 2018 Mustang GT PP1 with Roush S.C.
I'll second Criswell in Gaithersburg. Tom in commercial truck sales has been my guy for work trucks for years and I thought I would give him a call for the Gladiator. I got a fantastic price on an in stock Rubicon and could not be happier. He can do all the paper work over the phone or through e-mail and will arrange delivery(personally drives it to you). I am an hour and 15 minutes away from their location. For further transactions, he'll meet halfway.

Sshec152

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator, 2007 bmw 335i
I got a good price on a custom ordered Rubicon from Erik Baron at Dambrosio id Downingtown PA

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Firecracker Red Gladiator LE
I live in North Delaware and shopped the same area you are looking in. Everybody want MSRP and above around here.

I cut to the chase and ordered from Travis at Tri-City in Eden NC and made the 7 hour road trip to pick it up. They even handled my trade in by email and gave me great value for it with no bait and switch on pickup.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/5-below-invoice-pricing-for-gladiator.14558/
This - what @Hootbro said... Even though I bought at Ourisman in Clarksville, if you are going to drive to a different state and pick it up you can't do better than Tri-City - 5% below invoice and no hassle... I would have done the same if not for being busy with a move out of state.

Kjm18

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JT Rubicon - Delivered 7/23
Occupation
Attorney
This - what @Hootbro said... Even though I bought at Ourisman in Clarksville, if you are going to drive to a different state and pick it up you can't do better than Tri-City - 5% below invoice and no hassle... I would have done the same if not for being busy with a move out of state.
Ourisman told me they wouldn't move off MSRP so I bought it at Criswell in Gaithersburg. Same deal as Travis. So far very smooth.

Sponsored

Kjm18

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JT Rubicon - Delivered 7/23
Occupation
Attorney
I'll second Criswell in Gaithersburg. Tom in commercial truck sales has been my guy for work trucks for years and I thought I would give him a call for the Gladiator. I got a fantastic price on an in stock Rubicon and could not be happier. He can do all the paper work over the phone or through e-mail and will arrange delivery(personally drives it to you). I am an hour and 15 minutes away from their location. For further transactions, he'll meet halfway.
I'm gonna have to ask about the delivery thing. I'm not even that far away and that would save me a bunch of time.

Mjolnir

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Willys, 2020 Gladiator
I got a great price at Courtesy in Coatesville. I live in Jersey and they were the best price within 4 hours of me. That might have changed since I ordered on 5/11. Still waiting on it.

mfran12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport
I got a great price at Courtesy in Coatesville. I live in Jersey and they were the best price within 4 hours of me. That might have changed since I ordered on 5/11. Still waiting on it.
I ordered on 6/14 from there and got below invoice still. I don’t think they are as low as when orders first opened up because of no affiliate pricing. But still the best deal I found around the area and didn’t have to go out of state. I would highly recommend giving them a call.

htremper

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator (with toddler booster seat!)
Occupation
Rockstar
I live in North Delaware and shopped the same area you are looking in. Everybody want MSRP and above around here.

I cut to the chase and ordered from Travis at Tri-City in Eden NC and made the 7 hour road trip to pick it up. They even handled my trade in by email and gave me great value for it with no bait and switch on pickup.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/5-below-invoice-pricing-for-gladiator.14558/
Thanks for this post...I live in N Wilm about to order from Travis...keep looking local (or at the beach) and no joy at all...thanks for confirming my decision for a road trip. :)

AJ-MJ

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Grand Cherokee and 1954 Willys
Occupation
Retired
I ordered my Rubicon from Koons in Tysons Corner (5% BELOW INVOICE). I used their internet salesman Craig Benner. It was a smooth ordering process and when I picked it up I was in and out very quick and efficiently.
Sponsored