Sponsored

People who factory ordered in july/august...

badger719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Checked with Jeep chat today. "Your build is scheduled and will enter production soon"

I was given a build date of 9/15 (so two more days to go) on August 31. Ordered via Gupton on 7.27. Base non-Max Tow Sport with only options being hard top, automatic, sting gray and bedliner.
Sponsored

badger719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Checked with Jeep chat today. "Your build is scheduled and will enter production soon"

I was given a build date of 9/15 (so two more days to go) on August 31. Ordered via Gupton on 7.27. Base non-Max Tow Sport with only options being hard top, automatic, sting gray and bedliner.
UPDATE: spoke with Daniel today. My ship date is now 10/12 :angry: I figured after looking on here that 11 weeks for a base Sport order would be realistic but my original ship date of 9/15 was giving me false hope.

Darel

First Name
Darel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT Rubi Sarge Green; '08 JK
Occupation
Military
Ordered 8/16, got a window sticker today. In transit.

Scagnetty

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT 2021 Mojave - Sarge Green
Occupation
Teacher
8/2 Ordered
9/16 Delivered

Sponsored

RaleighRubicon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting Grey Gladiator Rubicon
Ordered 7/15 and it made it to the dealer on 8/30. (I got the letter from FCA saying it wasn't coming until November so I was surprised when it got here early.)

Scagnetty

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT 2021 Mojave - Sarge Green
Occupation
Teacher
8/2 Ordered
9/16 Delivered
9/17 Picking up today - He wouldn't finance us last night, too busy. Didn't want an angry mob I guess. Who knew Thursday nights were a good night to buy a Jeep. Anyway - Picking her up today - what is another 12 hours-

IMG-2987.jpg

IMG-2986.jpg

Green_2021

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator (on order)
Occupation
Pipefitter
I ordered a Sport S, manual, soft top, with the tan cloth interior on 7/26. Has been “scheduling parts” since then. It was escalated to the “brand team” on 9/10 which doesn’t seem like it means anything. I just have to stay patient I guess.

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel, Hydro Blue Pearl
Occupation
Firefighter/Paramedic
Ordered my JTRD on 8/17
Scheduled 9/16, no firm build date yet per Jeep chat.
Crypto had several similar builds ordered about the same time that are already in delivery status.

MDPensFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator JTO, 2017 Grand Cherokee
I ordered a Sport S, manual, soft top, with the tan cloth interior on 7/26. Has been “scheduling parts” since then. It was escalated to the “brand team” on 9/10 which doesn’t seem like it means anything. I just have to stay patient I guess.
Yeah, really looks like the Sport and Sport S orders got screwed. Maybe there is a calculus to how they build based upon which parts are currently available, or maybe it is a conscious decision by Jeep to get the higher profit trim models out first. Who knows

Sponsored

Darel

First Name
Darel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT Rubi Sarge Green; '08 JK
Occupation
Military
Yeah, really looks like the Sport and Sport S orders got screwed. Maybe there is a calculus to how they build based upon which parts are currently available, or maybe it is a conscious decision by Jeep to get the higher profit trim models out first. Who knows
I wonder if they are padding the end of the fiscal year with the $$$ trims, and come October you'll see a massive run on Sport builds?

SwankyTiger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 WRX
ITs been basically confirmed that it goes Wranglers then gladiators in build priority. So it will go JL's, then high spec JT's, then the rest.

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
I mean, can you fault them? Everyone else is doing it too, they’re making share holders happy, business decision. But without proof we don’t know what’s truly going on. Maybe they didn’t anticipate demand right in 2020 and ordered more parts for higher trims? There’s so many variables.

RUDAMAN

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Reconsidering my order now that I found out the Sport S has more tow capacity than the Rubicon. Not sure how I missed that. Anyone have a sport S already? How's it compare? And will my build time be faster if I stick with a Rubicon?

SwankyTiger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 WRX
Reconsidering my order now that I found out the Sport S has more tow capacity than the Rubicon. Not sure how I missed that. Anyone have a sport S already? How's it compare? And will my build time be faster if I stick with a Rubicon?
it should be. Higher trim trucks are being built sooner than Sport/Sport S package trucks
Sponsored