Sponsored

People who factory ordered in july/august...

Johnnyh

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired
I ordered July 5 and got a fully loaded Rubi in 37 days.
I ordered July 10 and have heard doodley squat from my dealer. I did receive a VIN # about two weeks ago. It was in framing. Pretty much a loaded Mojave.

Johnnyh

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired
7/2 ordered JTR from a small local dealer
7/8 VIN
7/12 Plant maintenance - 1 week shutdown
7/21 all materials to start build process
7/26 Production phase, waiting for build
7/28 waiting for production
7/30 email with eta to dealer 9/6
8/2 Plant shutdown for 1 week
8/6 Frame
8/10 Paint
8/11&12 body vendor
8/11 Build found
8/12 Sticker found (dated 0812 in lower left)
8/13 shipping stage
8/16 ready for road
8/17 shipped and arrived in Mechanicsville NY (2 hrs away from dealer)
9/6 at dealer in Mass
9/9 delivered🙂
Thanks for the build list. Come Monday I’m checking my dealer to ask “Que paso?”

Awolnik

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Property Management
Ordered in the beginning of July and it took 7 weeks to arrive on the lot. About a week of that it sat on a lot in Illinois waiting for someone to get it to Wisconsin
What dealer did you use in WI, how was the experience? I'm in WI looking to factory order.

Dimes

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler
Occupation
Ret
I ordered a diesel Overlander on 8/16. Only update I got was its still in D status.

Sponsored

Green_2021

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator (on order)
Occupation
Pipefitter
Finally after 54 days of “parts are being scheduled” I got “parts have been received and it will soon enter production”. I feel like it’s a one small step but one giant leap type situation .

crawlzone207

First Name
Brandie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JTRD, 2013 JKR
Occupation
Own Brandywine Graphics
Ordered my JT Diesel Rubi on 7/30
Arrived at dealer on 9/15

imaz1218

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Dealer told me yesterday I have an estimated ship date of October 12th for my August 30th order. Hope that holds true.

Chris262

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Auto Technician
What dealer did you use in WI, how was the experience? I'm in WI looking to factory order.
Well I work at the dealership (Palmen motors in kenosha) I bought my truck from so I pretty much went up to my salesman and told him what I wanted and waited for it to arrive there was really no fuss. You can talk to Shawn Haas he's pretty on top of everything constantly for his regular customers. Give him a call

cmak0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Check out the Koons Group Buy thread, VA is at least a little closer to you than TN. Mine was 6% below invoice, 0.5% off for TL, and $1K off for financing with then. And, if it's not a Rubicon or Mojave you get another $750 off if you're military (unfortunately for me - but fortunately for me - I got a Rubi).

Tell Craig I sent you if you do - maybe I'll get a little more off when I go to pick it up next week. :)
I’m also buying from Craig at Koons. I bought my Wrangler from him about 5 years back and the process and price were so great, I went back for my JT order.
I’m in Colorado, and I kind of enjoy driving my new truck back from VA. Bonding time with her 🤷

Sponsored

ChimeraJT

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green JTR Diesel
Occupation
Tech
From the day I walked into the dealership to place the order to the day I drove off the lot with it was 2 months. Diesel rubi.

Ordered 6/24
Picked up 8/24

Pescatoral Pursuit

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 F-150, ‘15 CTS, ‘21 JT Urban Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Plumba
Well I was planning on grabbing a Ecodiesel Rubi w Max tow. Dealer needs my order in by Monday
You cannot get Max tow in Rubicon trim. It's only available in Sport trim.

You may be thinking of the tow package that's available which is different than max tow.

Matts4313

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Max Tow
You cannot get Max tow in Rubicon trim. It's only available in Sport trim.

You may be thinking of the tow package that's available which is different than max tow.
You cant get it in diesel either. So he for sure much be talking about the regular tow package.

Panthers65

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Occupation
Account Manager
Ordered on 8/25 with a projected date of 9/19/2021. Highly doubtful that will happen based on crypto and no Build Sheet information yet. Being in a related industry and understanding the extreme supply chain constraints I will be happy if its here by the end of the year. As demand continues the global logistic channels tighten. MFG battle for the limited cargo space available being all vehicles source parts globally.

All this will lead to increased material and logistic cost. That's why I ordered a MY21 to get ahead of what I expect to be a substantial bump on MY22 MSRP.

So everyone hang in there and know that your JEEP will get here! However the wait is costing my $$$ as the parts list is going up on a daily basis as I find more cool stuff I need.

MM

Mojave Order V3.jpg
I ordered same day you did, 8/25. Did you get any updates since your projected date was today? I'm in the same boat if I get back before Thanksgiving it'll be a huge win. Didn't even think about the price increase between '21 and '22. I was contemplating cancelling and reordering a '22 just to get a newer model year.

Panthers65

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Occupation
Account Manager
They just randomly send them to me.

First one was 7/30 with an expected delivery date of 10/16.
Second one was 9/8 with an expected delivery date of 10/5.
I ordered from Mall of GA Jeep too, I'm over in Stone Mountain, and the local dealership would do anything as far as a discount.

Did you sign up for emails through Jeepwave or did Mike sign you up? I got set up through Cryptostickers, but it sounds like Jeep Wave/Jeep Chat is more up to date.

I ordered 8/25, got a VIN next day, but haven't seen anything since.
Sponsored