Photoshop Help?

jl_explorer

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
I'm working with a company to partner on a vehicle wrap, but can't decide on a color. I'm thinking matte black or a matte dark gray. Anyone out there handy with photoshop and can change the color of my JT?
Jeep Gladiator Photoshop Help? IMG_5609
Sponsored

Sponsored

TheOpa

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 High Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber stuff
FWIW, the white looks great with the orange accents.

And I recommend staying away from black if you are even remotely interested in keeping it clean looking. 🤣

OP
OP

jl_explorer

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FWIW, the white looks great with the orange accents.

And I recommend staying away from black if you are even remotely interested in keeping it clean looking. 🤣
Yeah, I dig the white too. This company just happens to have an orange and black/dark gray marketing design, so I'm half way there already.

cafecito

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, Granite Crystal
Occupation
Corporate Tool
Yeah, I dig the white too. This company just happens to have an orange and black/dark gray marketing design, so I'm half way there already.
I mean, I know it's not what you asked, but having a white background will make whatever logos or words they put on your vehicle much easier to read. Higher contrasts are always better, especially if you're talking about a moving vehicle that's already hard to read anyway.

Sponsored

Jeepasaurus_Rex

First Name
Mike🖤
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 KJ -- '21 JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Hop on Fiverr, there should be plenty of people on there that can help you out for a few $$

jensjer

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTM, Wrangler LJ
Occupation
PhotoAd
I'm working with a company to partner on a vehicle wrap, but can't decide on a color. I'm thinking matte black or a matte dark gray. Anyone out there handy with photoshop and can change the color of my JT?
Jeep Gladiator Photoshop Help? Dark
That's a lot to ask for,.. as soon as you open a door, pop the top etc. you're gonna see white accents. better off wrapping the ugly cap white or get out the rattle can ; )

OP
OP

jl_explorer

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's a lot to ask for,.. as soon as you open a door, pop the top etc. you're gonna see white accents. better off wrapping the ugly cap white or get out the rattle can ; )
Lmfao. Troll much?