Sponsored

Playing catch up...

Deleted member 30519

Yeah it is pretty lame at this current time but I think the bronco had removable stuff back in the day too. I'm glad I got my JT now so ford can play catch up with that for a few years :LOL: I'm not really a fan of the overall body style anyway.

OP
OP
Ashlar Tattoo

Ashlar Tattoo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Rubicon
Occupation
Professional Tattooer
The new Bronco looks rad and will be an off road beast but.... popping up after 20 something years to challenge the Wrangler directly with copycat features is lame. Time will tell. Couldn’t not compare to Apple/ Samsung

Jeepnoob34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
I imagine the snide comments will cease when the HP/Torque war heats up.
Why do you think Jeep is teasing a V8 Now?
We will All benefit from the competition.
Competition is great for innovation! It apples and oranges when comparing the JT and Bronco. It’s competition is the Wrangler. The JT will benefit from anything the wrangler does though.

Sponsored

noside85

First Name
Edison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sting Gray
this just gives jeep a chance to catch up to all the nice features the bronco offers (ex. freaking mirrors and door storage!). it's nice to go second sometimes. would love to see jeeps reply to all these features in newer models

noside85

First Name
Edison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sting Gray
Competition is great for innovation! It apples and oranges when comparing the JT and Bronco. It’s competition is the Wrangler. The JT will benefit from anything the wrangler does though.
wait and see if they make a bronco truck...
717482.jpg

Jeepnoob34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
wait and see if they make a bronco truck...
Jeep Gladiator Playing catch up... 717482
I’m not one of those people that are brand loyal. If a BT comes and is a better value, I’d have no problems switching over. I do like the JT’s body style more though.

troy_brady

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2017 Volkswagen Golf Alltrack, 1974 Volkswagen Super Beetle
Occupation
HSE Technician
Wait that's a Bronco? Here I thought it was a rendering of the Scout II? Shame on me for not watching the news anymore. :LOL:

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Most buyers won't care about copy cat stuff other than brand loyalist. Most buyers are going to be looking at what they can get for the money. If someone looks at a vehicle and the MSRP is like $44K and one is loaded with features while the other is not well most will be going with the loaded vehicle.

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
According to Road and Track the Bronco's doors are heavier and if you have the two door model you can only fit them in the back with the rear seat down.

https://www.roadandtrack.com/new-ca...ronco-door-storage-better-than-jeep-wrangler/

this just gives jeep a chance to catch up to all the nice features the bronco offers (ex. freaking mirrors and door storage!). it's nice to go second sometimes. would love to see jeeps reply to all these features in newer models
Sponsored