Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 F 450, 17 JK Rubicon RECON, 21 Glady
Occupation
ReTired
We are waiting with baited breath!!!
Or is it bated... I think it is...

We are waiting with bated breath!!
BAITED breath or does it just smell like it??
Sponsored

CheatyJeepy14

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
I have looked at a lot of things to do to my Gladiator when I get it. After discovering the plywood club, I have hands-downs decided that this sticker will be the first thing I do to modify my JT. It will ensure I can carry the 1600#s guaranteed for the gladiator. I wish they would include that in the advertising that this sticker is required to properly carry on the ply, but I guess you cannot always not always rely on corporate marketing. Thank you, plywood club members, for making this mod and my ply-ability possible.

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Shit forgot to post this photo of my sticker. You can see the sticker and the plywood. Lol

As another member mentioned, make sure your cables are FULLY seated in half mode, or it'll be a bitch to lift or disaster when the tailgate drops.

20190830_164748.jpg

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I like your style broheim!

I have looked at a lot of things to do to my Gladiator when I get it. After discovering the plywood club, I have hands-downs decided that this sticker will be the first thing I do to modify my JT. It will ensure I can carry the 1600#s guaranteed for the gladiator. I wish they would include that in the advertising that this sticker is required to properly carry on the ply, but I guess you cannot always not always rely on corporate marketing. Thank you, plywood club members, for making this mod and my ply-ability possible.
I

Sponsored

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
The ripples will make it look like it is going faster!
Sponsored