First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator sport
Occupation
Contractor
This here my friend is my backpacking/overlanding/picnicking coffee and it's got a good taste

81KgltwsRJL._SL1500_.jpg
Sponsored

fourfa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD + ACCC
Build Thread
Link
Another snob checking in. My camping set up is bring my home roast (most often City+ Ethiopians), 200F water in Jetboil (thermometer in the center hole of the lid), hand grind with Aergrind, brew in Aeropress 120 sec, press through stainless mesh filter, drink black

You can't pay me to drink a K-Cup. The Starbucks instant pouches are surprisingly good though, and if I need to carry everything on my back and count grams, that's what I use. I think I like it better than regular brewed Charbucks

Dougstdig

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JTRD - '08 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4
Starbucks 🤮🤢
That's what I thought as well...before I got them to try. The one's I got say Colombia on the box and are comprised of instant and "Micro-ground" coffee. Surprisingly good.

I've tried a lot of different K-cups and have found I usually get a mold or mildewy after taste. I like the thought of a Jet-boil, but don't want to have to keep up with the fuel canisters.

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
That's what I thought as well...before I got them to try. The one's I got say Colombia on the box and are comprised of instant and "Micro-ground" coffee. Surprisingly good.

I've tried a lot of different K-cups and have found I usually get a mold or mildewy after taste. I like the thought of a Jet-boil, but don't want to have to keep up with the fuel canisters.
I used to use them backpacking. Until I found a better option. Fresh grind at home put them in unbleached tea bags. Boil in bag and squeeze. Done!
Sponsored