IWantAJeepGladiator
Well-Known Member
That is what they said in the chat window. "Pre-scheduling (D) 005 days in this status"Where did you find out how long it has been in that status?
Sponsored
That is what they said in the chat window. "Pre-scheduling (D) 005 days in this status"Where did you find out how long it has been in that status?
In D1 and have a 6/2 ship date.@robbyr1000
So with a lower VIN number and same color, do you have D1 status yet with ship date?
Another member on here from NY has a white LE too and has a ship date of 5-17!

Likely D Status. That is when VIN assigned.I received my VIN today via Jeep Chat... agent didn't give me a status code, but told me they were scheduling parts for the build.
Red Sport S
Ordered 5/10/19
VIN# 1C6HJTAG4LL117068
No status code
No ETA
I hope it comes soon... the longer I wait, the longer my Quadratec wishlist gets!
May the force be with your Jeep Build. You ordered on my DOB; that has to help rightLikely D Status. That is when VIN assigned.

Still no word on delivery date. My VIN is: 1C6JTTBGLL113881- Bright White. I suspect it won't be in May. Checking again next week. Anyone here had a delivery or delivery date?Just checked with Jeep around 11:30 on the 19th of April. Here was there response: "Thank you, I do see your order is still in BG, passed edit but still not scheduled to be built yet. Once your order enters the scheduling stages, The VIN should be assigned in the next 2 stages, I recommend checking back with us early next week."
Will do....
You know what this sucks for me my dealer told me that they just started the build last week, so I’m ver skeptical at this point so I called FCA and they said it was in KZ status but no other info. So I don’t know now this sux cause I’m not sure at what point I can sell my current vehicle.Still no word on delivery date. My VIN is: 1C6JTTBGLL113881- Bright White. I suspect it won't be in May. Checking again next week. Anyone here had a delivery or delivery date?
**SELL your current vehicle, not sale.. that drives me friggen nuts when people misuse the word sale.You know what this sucks for me my dealer told me that they just started the build last week, so I’m ver skeptical at this point so I called FCA and they said it was in KZ status but no other info. So I don’t know now this sux cause I’m not sure at what point I can sale my current vehicle.
KZ means it’s built, and released from plan and invoiced. You should be getting it within a week or so! Keep us posted.You know what this sucks for me my dealer told me that they just started the build last week, so I’m ver skeptical at this point so I called FCA and they said it was in KZ status but no other info. So I don’t know now this sux cause I’m not sure at what point I can sell my current vehicle.
Any new updates on your 6 speed? Ordered Rubicon 6 Speed on 4/29 still in “D” statusOrdered a manual Rubi on 4/26. Got a message yesterday that Jeep isn't taking orders for the regular soft top. Since I had to change my order to the premium top I went ahead and cancelled the leather they forced on orders the first couple days. Added the 8.4 inch radio while I was at it. BX status currently.