Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Listed on KBB and elsewhere...

If the 4 door willl start around $48k... that starts to suggest possible pricing for a Rubicon w/ many options of the Gladiator. I wonder how much Jeep will look at a mid-size super truck when pricing theirs. I hope I don’t have to start at $48 to get a Rubicon with a handful of options.
Sponsored

2020 SCRAMBLER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
My estimation is a JT Rubicon with no options will be a $47-$48K truck before TTL. Just have to exercise restraint on the options...

Jeep_VB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 LE Gladiator, 22 Grand Wagoneer S1
Listed on KBB and elsewhere...

If the 4 door willl start around $48k... that starts to suggest possible pricing for a Rubicon w/ many options of the Gladiator. I wonder how much Jeep will look at a mid-size super truck when pricing theirs. I hope I don’t have to start at $48 to get a Rubicon with a handful of options.
No one know's what the price of the Gladiator is going to be but my best guess is that a Rubicon with a handful of options will probably cost more than $48k. I hope I'm wrong but looking at the price of the JL Rubicon I don't think I will be, my guess most of the Rubicons will be over the $50k mark.

Fishdoc

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler X
My dealer tells me only 4dr Gladiators and the only way I get a diesel is if there are some they want to get rid of before they are E only. FCA wants to go all E soon as possible. The ZR2 has the 2dr so some will get it for that reason but I will live with the 4dr if the 3.0 diesel can be had

2015er

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4
My dealer tells me only 4dr Gladiators and the only way I get a diesel is if there are some they want to get rid of before they are E only. FCA wants to go all E soon as possible. The ZR2 has the 2dr so some will get it for that reason but I will live with the 4dr if the 3.0 diesel can be had
Not me - extended cab or I am going to wait until there is one....

Sponsored

ZEN357

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
Occupation
Auto Mechanic
I remember buying a 1998 S-10 ZR2 Regular Cab pickup brand new for $28,000, I guess with inflation $48,000 is not off base.

MACHZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 RAM Rebel, 19 subaru forester
FYI I stopped in at the dealer today just for kicks and we priced out a almost loaded diesel bison. MSRP 56K was 50K out the door. I love the gladiator but if they can't sell a loaded diesel rubicon around 60K I may have to look at this option.
Sponsored