PUNK'N Gladiator JT Club

Linx

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Punk’n JT
Spoke to my dealer today. I was all excited to tell them I was in JB, and they very quickly responded "yea, it'll be at least a month before you see your truck"

At least they're realistic :angry:
Look at it this way... join Access Fund or TreadLightly and that 30 days will mean you get affiliate pricing.
Sponsored

Mabags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Ram 1500 ,16 Durango
I’ve been stalking everyone that’s ordered Punk’n and have gotten their build sheets. Some had bedliner and some had the headliner or both so I’m not exactly sure what’s happening..
I was JB on Monday, build sheet Tuesday morning, no headliner,but bedliner, my dealership was hoping 2 more weeks, but we're only 2 hours away from Toledo

MirMir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Altitude
I was JB on Monday, build sheet Tuesday morning, no headliner,but bedliner, my dealership was hoping 2 more weeks, but we're only 2 hours away from Toledo
I’m about 2 hours as well from Toledo. Very frustrating seeing others moving through the line but I’m glad for my fellow Punk’n Heads. Just like to keep track of everyone’s to give myself hope that mine will be coming down the line soon.

Metrius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 HellaYella JLU Rubicon
E

What you see here is what your gonna get. They didn't change the dash for any of the other colors with black interior so I don't think there gonna do it with this one. I was looking at tan interior spacificly because it takes off the red dash and I don't know how I feel about orange and red but I'd like to see one in person to make up my mind
They did on the JL specifically on the orange, yellow and green, so yes they will do it for clashing colors. Also, historically the show vehicles and configuration have not matched production, so you can’t base anything on them.
Bottom line, only when we see the first production JT, we will have the answer.

Sponsored

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
Look at it this way... join Access Fund or TreadLightly and that 30 days will mean you get affiliate pricing.
So I already had 3% under invoice as my deal. When I mentioned treadlightly, they said that I needed that to get my 3% which wasn’t the requirement in the beginning. Gonna try to fight to push my 3 to 4%

MirMir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Altitude
According to my guy that works at the plant, the Punk'n Rubi will have a Silver dash. I'm indifferent with this since I was actually looking forward to the red dash. I can always wrap it whatever color I want or I can just order the Red dash kit from them.

MirMir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Altitude
My dealer just called me. My Punk'n is 'in transit' from Toledo (to Columbus). I should have this sucker by the weekend..
Congratulations! I expect tons of pictures!!!

Sponsored

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Financial Services
According to my guy that works at the plant, the Punk'n Rubi will have a Silver dash. I'm indifferent with this since I was actually looking forward to the red dash. I can always wrap it whatever color I want or I can just order the Red dash kit from them.
I mean, I love the saddle color, so I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed. If they would've told us that, I might have opted for the black cloth and wrapped it in Katskin to give it some more customization. Now that I got leather, I'm not going to re-wrap the seats.

So can you confirm with him that the Punk'n will have the same dash regardless of seat preference? (Except overland I'm assuming with the leather wrapped dash)

Linx

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Punk’n JT
I mean, I love the saddle color, so I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed. If they would've told us that, I might have opted for the black cloth and wrapped it in Katskin to give it some more customization. Now that I got leather, I'm not going to re-wrap the seats.

So can you confirm with him that the Punk'n will have the same dash regardless of seat preference? (Except overland I'm assuming with the leather wrapped dash)
I agree 100%. I wanted to go cloth and upgrade to katzkin heat/cooled later. But I did not want the red stitching on the steering wheel/boot/etc.
I’ll actually be a little pissed if the black cloth doesn’t come with red dash!

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Financial Services