First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
KZ today on the 4th day of JB. moving right along.

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services

MirMir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Altitude

Sponsored

ohiobrad

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
What I don't understand is how are these showing up on lots for sale when so many of us ordered and are waiting on them, I thought customer orders were ahead of dealer stock orders
I wondered the same thing. They must be producing some of each (obviously). I know my order was 'on the truck' to Columbus and my salesman is currently checking to see if it has been unloaded yet. I'm hoping to get it tomorrow (they still need to swap out the wheels on the Sport S for the Rubi wheels and tires)

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
What I don't understand is how are these showing up on lots for sale when so many of us ordered and are waiting on them, I thought customer orders were ahead of dealer stock orders
Oh you poor uninitiated soul. There's no reason or fairness to any of this process, at least that's obvious to us little people. Many have tried to make sense of it, we've guessed, pleaded, prayed and thrown fits. Asked directly for help and guidance from the Jeep gods above. None of which produced results.

Best I can tell you is you'll get yours at some random time in the future. Probably. Maybe next week, maybe in 4 months. Entire new colors might be released, built, and shipped to other happy people while you wait. I've been through 3 now in Granite, Sting Gray, and Punk'n.

Then again, maybe you'll be one of those happy, lucky people. I truly hope so.

Sponsored

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey

MirMir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Altitude
I'll eventually join the club, hopefully ordering next month, but I came across this blipshift shirt and thought a specific subset may be more interested than others.

Edit: They only have size large left. Oh well.

https://www.blipshift.com/products/...utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=russell-crew-cab

Russell-Crew-Cab-detail_large.png
They are now Sold Out. Not Jeep related but I bought the Men’s Northface Campshire Jacket in their Papaya Orange color to tide me over till I get my Jeep. Then when I get the Jeep I’ll match. Haha. Got the jacket now I just need the Jeep! Orange jacket is so comfy! Why do the men’s jackets always fit better? You guys got it made!

https://www.thenorthface.com/shop/mens-campshire-pullover-hoodie-nf0a3yrs?variationId=EQQ#hero=0

Also the Jeep online store has Gladiator SWAG! Just in case you didn’t know.

Thatrabbitfoot

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
They are now Sold Out. Not Jeep related but I bought the Men’s Northface Campshire Jacket in their Papaya Orange color to tide me over till I get my Jeep. Then when I get the Jeep I’ll match. Haha. Got the jacket now I just need the Jeep! Orange jacket is so comfy! Why do the men’s jackets always fit better? You guys got it made!

https://www.thenorthface.com/shop/mens-campshire-pullover-hoodie-nf0a3yrs?variationId=EQQ#hero=0

Also the Jeep online store has Gladiator SWAG! Just in case you didn’t know.
Do you have a link to the jeep online store

SilyRabit77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)