PUNK'N Gladiator JT Club

Weasel Caesar

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I would like to know how long Punk'n Orange will be available. I'm thinking of waiting tell January but, would purchase sooner if the color becomes unavailable.
Punk'n metallic is already discontinued. They removed it from the Jeep build site and it has been unavailable to order from dealers since January. Unless something changed recently, what's on the lots is all there is.
Sponsored

AKDrifter

First Name
Judah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
I would like to know how long Punk'n Orange will be available. I'm thinking of waiting tell January but, would purchase sooner if the color becomes unavailable.
It's been discontinued for months. All that are out there are all there will be. Look for one you like now the ones optioned the way you want will be gone soon.

TheITGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E, 2021 Toyota Rav4 Limit
Depending on how badly you wanted it, you could always buy a different color and have a body shop paint it.

Weasel Caesar

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
There's always Hydro Blue. For me it was a toss up, they're both great colors. Took a good long look at Gobi and Gator, too. Ultimately, punk'n won out, but that's because the wife's favorite color is orange. Happy wife, happy life.

Sponsored

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
There's always Hydro Blue. For me it was a toss up, they're both great colors. Took a good long look at Gobi and Gator, too. Ultimately, punk'n won out, but that's because the wife's favorite color is orange. Happy wife, happy life.
Agree with this, except I went against the wife's wishes. I wasn't even interested in Hydro til I saw one in person after I already got the Punk'n. Gator was my 1st choice until all the delays started happening. Punk'n is an awesome color in person, but you'd be happy with any of those 4 colors for sure.

tjopilot

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
First post on this forum but I've been looking around here for awhile. I didn't realize that pumpkin was a unicorn until I started reading this thread today. I found my unicorn two weeks ago and made a pandemic purchase. I traded in my 2013 Crush Rubicon and picked up this Pumpkin Rubicon. So here she is.
Dirty Jeep.JPG

front 2.JPG
front Gladiator.JPG
Inside Gladiator.JPG
rear gladiator.JPG
Did yours come with that black grill? Been looking to do that to mine. Looks great!!

Crush Jeep

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Did yours come with that black grill? Been looking to do that to mine. Looks great!!
Thanks and yes it did come like that. It was the only Gladiator on the lot that had a different color grill then the body color. I kind of like the black grill it give it a little individual character.

tjopilot

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Thanks and yes it did come like that. It was the only Gladiator on the lot that had a different color grill then the body color. I kind of like the black grill it give it a little individual character.
Looks great. I’m looking for the same look. My last JKU was dark green with a fluorescent green grill. Looked awesome.

8FC65FC8-5FF5-4980-A503-82ED66CE3BC9.jpeg

Jeep A Deep

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
if momma aint happy, aint nobody happy
Just got back from my dealer after placing an order for my Jeep a deep. (2020 Gladiator Rubicon 4x4 (JTJS98)).
I went with Gator, my third choice. Thinking it will be painted Punkn' after its paid off though.
Was told it would be about 3 months.

Sponsored

adbeck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JTR
if momma aint happy, aint nobody happy
Just got back from my dealer after placing an order for my Jeep a deep. (2020 Gladiator Rubicon 4x4 (JTJS98)).
I went with Gator, my third choice. Thinking it will be painted Punkn' after its paid off though.
Was told it would be about 3 months.
I'm going from a Punkin JL to a Gator JT. I think orange accents will go really nice with the Green. Almost considered a Mojave just for that reason.