Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Site superintendent
Vehicle Showcase
I was about to pull the trigger on a Punkin' Sport S with the heavy duty towing pkg. but wanted to think about it over Sunday …….Monday morning, she was gone. Sooo, I picked up a Sting-Gray with the same exact package....and saved myself $195. My kids tell me I'm too old for Orange anyway !

Sponsored

Sponsored

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
Bartact seat covers, black with orange insert. Bit of a pain to install, but I'm pleased with the end result:
Jeep Gladiator PUNK'N Gladiator JT Club 20200627_195008
Okay I'm impressed. I didn't think they'd look good and man was I wrong! How do they feel? Also what was so hard about the install?

Weasel Caesar

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Okay I'm impressed. I didn't think they'd look good and man was I wrong! How do they feel? Also what was so hard about the install?
Feels like a quality neoprene meets polyester. It's a tough, water resistent material-- I'm not too worried about spilling the inevitable soda. Their cushy, retain the molle (from the rubicorn) and add some front pockets that are fantastic (comes with two molle pouches too). Installation is just some tough grunt work-- these things are form fitted and it's a work out pulling them into place. Add to that, the box arrived with no rear instructions and nothing available online (their video on the front installation was helpful). It wasn't too hard to sort out, but it would've been nice to know the middle rear seatbelt needs to be unbolted before I had the seat-back cover in-place... that and it was 95° in my hometown today. It was thirsty work!

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Sales Engineer - Telecom
Those look really good! I'd put them on my ride, but I love the feel of the leather seats mine came with. If I notice the weather wearing too fast though, I may change my mind.
Sponsored